$$)^^@$^%(*%^#Zer0's Strange Music Promo Thread!)(*&%$)(#&

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
That's a nice neiborhood. aint nothin ghetto about it.
Can people really be that naive?

nice thread Zero, shits funny. Next Monday I'm gonna be at the live taping of WWE Monday Night Raw, so I'll do the same shit and try to get some pics up.
Cool. Try and get a pic of Bubba Ray Dudley doing the 3D sign, then post it up saying that he's really him celebrating because he just got some SS samplers.

Nov 14, 2002
I wish you would all delete your posts, considering I could give a fuck less about your opinions about wrestling on my thread or michampins opinions at all.

Sep 16, 2002
YEAHH!!! EC FUCKIN W!!! if it wasn't for ECW, WWE would have NEVER been as crazy as it is now!!!

I think Tech N9ne needs the same fan support that ECW had...for example, if you watched WWF's "invasion" ppv before, the majority was WWF/WCW fans, but ECW's fans was the LOUDEST....what I'm saying is that Tech N9ne fans needs to be that way by showing alot of love and supporting the fuck outta Tech N9ne and his music as much as we can.