Zeitgeist: Addendum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 19, 2004
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912

Some what different than the first one, bout an hour in and so far it's good and has a lot of interesting info.

The second film, Zeitgeist: Addendum, attempts to locate the root causes
of this pervasive social corruption, while offering a solution. This solution is not
based not on politics, morality, laws, or any other "establishment" notions of human affairs,
but rather on a modern, non-superstitous based understanding of what we are
and how we align with nature, to which we are a part. The work advocates
a new social system which is updated to present day knowledge, highly influenced
by the life long work of Jacque Fresco and The Venus Project.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Lots of good points on the reasons for the crisis, but a lot of wishful thinking on the solution side

Unfortunately the authors of the movie are also energy illiterate as most of the population and fall into the technological cornucopianism trap, thinking that technological fixes will be available to build a new society. Which is not true

Feb 15, 2007
I was too, but it did help me understand a lot more on the economic side of the government.
i think what bore me was that i already knew about that. i had also already read "confessions of an economic hitman". but for somebody not knowing about that shit its a good video to watch

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
i just watched this. very informative - i know SHIT about economics but now i feel educated. i mean they pretty much break it down.

the only thing is their solutions are way too far fetched like everyones just gonna set aside their differences and throw money away and say everything is everybodys - hell no never gonna happen. the only way we gonna learn is the hard way. i wish people would wake up but they too busy getting brainwashed

Feb 15, 2007
now im starting to think maybe it would be a good thing for the stock market to crash. it MIGHT change shit (capitalism), but then again it would most likely ruin my life for a good number of years

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
I've seen this before. It's very interesting. What I found the most interesting though, was when he's talking about Jesus and how it's based on the sun. I didn't know there were many stories about Jesus though. Well, not only JESUS, but Ancient Egypt, India, Greeks, and many more countries had their interpretation of 'the son of God/s'. And they're much older than the actual story of Jesus Christ.

Dec 18, 2002
I've seen this before. It's very interesting. What I found the most interesting though, was when he's talking about Jesus and how it's based on the sun. I didn't know there were many stories about Jesus though. Well, not only JESUS, but Ancient Egypt, India, Greeks, and many more countries had their interpretation of 'the son of God/s'. And they're much older than the actual story of Jesus Christ.
That new Bill Maher movie Religulous had a whole part on that...many many older religions used the exact same scenario as Christianity.

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
That new Bill Maher movie Religulous had a whole part on that...many many older religions used the exact same scenario as Christianity.
Wow. Yeah, I didn't know there were so many though. It makes sense though. The way they described how the sun works and everything. I didn't know the sun settles for three days and then rises on the third day. Hella interesting stuff though. I love reading and learning about this kind of stuff.