Z-RO & TRAE BEEFIN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT...I'M READING THE NEW OZONE MAG, AND TRAE SAID HIM & Z-RO AINT DOING NO MORE MUSIC...THEY ASKED HIM WHY AND HE COULDN'T GIVE NO STRAIGHT ANSWER, HE SAID IT'S LIKE FAMILY BUSINESS..HE SAID THAT ABN ALBUM AINT COMIN OUT...ANYBODY KNOW WHATS UP?

Feb 8, 2003
I remember they beefed before and got back together. I wonder whats gonna happen since they both signed to Rap A Lot Records I got a feeling Z-RO will leave R.A.L over this shit. I luv all Z-Ro's music imo he way better then Trae. But on some real shitr Z-RO should get back with his brother Dougie D bc they were the best members in the Guerilla Maab

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
manic909 said:
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT...I'M READING THE NEW OZONE MAG, AND TRAE SAID HIM & Z-RO AINT DOING NO MORE MUSIC...THEY ASKED HIM WHY AND HE COULDN'T GIVE NO STRAIGHT ANSWER, HE SAID IT'S LIKE FAMILY BUSINESS..HE SAID THAT ABN ALBUM AINT COMIN OUT...ANYBODY KNOW WHATS UP?
i made a thread about it..

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=177424
there you can find a link to the latest Trae interview you will find your awnser there

Feb 14, 2006
UGT said:
trae we sell more records than z ro i think traes solos are harder than z ro's
I think that Z-Ro is still one step ahead of Trae
Both Em are good,
and it wouldn´t be surprise if next Trae album would be
as good as Z-Ro´s Let the Truth Be Told was

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
TAKIN NO SHORTZ said:
I think that Z-Ro is still one step ahead of Trae
Both Em are good,
and it wouldn´t be surprise if next Trae album would be
as good as Z-Ro´s Let the Truth Be Told was

yea Zro can sing his own hooks and shit..
and I like his flow a little better than Trae..

with Trae it always seeems....like..
1 speed...1 pitch..same flow..

May 2, 2002
^^yeah.. Z-Ro gots more appeal because he can sing and fluctuate his voice and his speed.. trae is pretty much monotone, raps fast the whole time.

Feb 9, 2006
Family is family. You are supposed to come up together and then for various reasons time and business will split you all up.

I ain't worried about nothing. Trae getting his, 'Ro getting his. They both are going raw and real and showing the world they talents.

Besides, ABN is never too far off of one another.