Z-Ro Power

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I think Still Livin SHITS on Power. Aint even close.

ITs gotta couple dope tracks though. the one with point blank is off the hook. I just aint feelin most of the beats.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Copped it today.....

Its def got that old school Z-Ro feel to it, beat wise like 'Look What You Did To Me' and "Vs The World' etc.......and like the user above said, yea this got that raw sound to it, seein that Z-Ro wrote and produced all the songs for this shit with no exec producer

May 2, 2002
damn.. we talkin bout the same album? z-ro didnt produce all the songs on this. I know that for a fact.

I dont think he sounds like look what you did to me type shit either. Sounds hella watered down.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
I got the album, inside the insert it says 'all songs produced by Z-Ro for King Of Tha Ghetto Ent'.....

theres no production credits b-sides that what was included in da album.....
Z-Ro's beats always sounded da same like that 'Z-Ro Vs The World' and 'KOTG' type shit

Aug 13, 2002
PHX Sun said:
damn.. we talkin bout the same album? z-ro didnt produce all the songs on this. I know that for a fact.

I dont think he sounds like look what you did to me type shit either. Sounds hella watered down.
Z-ro did produce every song on Power..its ok album..Ro bringing it..but I would rather hear him over Mike Dean beats, than these simple beats he has made..and recording quality is pretty bad..I think he recorded it all at his house in a matter of days..

May 2, 2002
I thought there were a few songs that were old or remixed (m-16). I know I heard some recycled verses... thats why I figured not every song was produced by him.

Aug 13, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
Z-RO did produce the whole Power album. before he went to jail he was doing alot of production. he produced a track on that new Lil Flip : I NEED MNE" album
he has always been involved in production..from his first solo's on..might have even done some on Rise with Rakesh.

Feb 8, 2003
Gas One said:
my favorite three rappers (besides lynch) are from houston right now, thats crazy

devin ro and pokey
and actually i fuck with keke just as much

and too bad they aint all seen more in the spotlight

I agree

Big Pokey is tight even know he sounds like a fat guy laying down on the sofa trying to catch air when he raps he still come tight on all teh stuff I heard him on.

When is he dropping a new album?