Z-RO-Melting The Crown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA

1. Intro
2. Don't Stop Now
3. Keep It Real (Feat. Rick Ross)
4. Talking To the Popo
5. The Real is Back
6. See Me Now
7. Too Many Niggaz (Feat. Lil Keke)
8. Sweet James
9. Miss My Mama (Feat. Mike D)
10. Way 2 Fly
11. Look Good
12. Poroupine (Feat. Kirko Bangz)
13. I'm Alive
14. No Help

I won't comment on the irony of having a song with Rick Ross immediately followed by one called "talking to the popo"

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump

1. Intro
2. Don't Stop Now
3. Keep It Real (Feat. Rick Ross)
4. Talking To the Popo
5. The Real is Back
6. See Me Now
7. Too Many Niggaz (Feat. Lil Keke)
8. Sweet James
9. Miss My Mama (Feat. Mike D)
10. Way 2 Fly
11. Look Good
12. Poroupine (Feat. Kirko Bangz)
13. I'm Alive
14. No Help

I won't comment on the irony of having a song with Rick Ross immediately followed by one called "talking to the popo"
Dont quite know what to think about this yet. 4 songs off the crown is fucking retarded. I miss my mama is the standout track to me so far

Apr 25, 2002
After a few listens MISS MY MAMA is such a great song. The rest of the album is decent but RO ain't rapping the same. I like it better when him and Slim Thug are together or when BEANS & KORNBREAD are on the production. I give this album a 3/5 which ain't bad. I try not to compare any albums but its obvious something is missing from his flow.

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
After a few listens MISS MY MAMA is such a great song. The rest of the album is decent but RO ain't rapping the same. I like it better when him and Slim Thug are together or when BEANS & KORNBREAD are on the production. I give this album a 3/5 which ain't bad. I try not to compare any albums but its obvious something is missing from his flow.
I actually felt he was at his dopest around the time he was fucking with Trae, I wasn't even a huge Trae fan either but the shit he did with Zro was the shit and still gets play to this day.

-I need to listen to this though, I haven't reallly paid attention to Ro since that Angel Dust CD.