YUNS - "Radio" on KUBE 93 SEATTLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2002
www.yunstandme.com
YUNS - "Radio" Officially Added on KUBE 93!

I just received word from Eric Powers the Program Director at KUBE 93 that My Song "RADIO" featuring Dante Thomas has Officially been added into rotation.

The Song was originally played the other night 11/7 as an exclusive on KUBE 93. The song was featured as an exclusive on the Nighttime Playaz Show between 9pm - 10pm and the listeners were able to call in to Bump it or Dump it. Thanks to the listeners support it was voted to be bumped and has now moved into rotation.

I would really appreciate all of your continued support. Please Call in your requests and support Yuns - "Radio" on KUBE 93 @ 206-421-9393 or toll free @ 877-933-9393.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Congratulations. You deserve it. You've been out there working hard for a while now.

Just one other thing.....I was at the Olympia Best Buy a while back, and they had your CD for sale but it had "YUMS" instead of YUNS on the divider. Just thought it was kind of funny.

Dec 14, 2002
www.yunstandme.com
Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it. As far as the name being incorrect at Best Buy they had an input error in their system causing my name to appear wrong on the stickers. They are supposed to have corrected that by now. Thanks for letting me know so I can get it fixed.

Dirty Shoez said:
Congratulations. You deserve it. You've been out there working hard for a while now.

Just one other thing.....I was at the Olympia Best Buy a while back, and they had your CD for sale but it had "YUMS" instead of YUNS on the divider. Just thought it was kind of funny.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Good Shit Yuns... Rob Nonies approached me at the Bay Area Rap Summit this week-end and we chopped it up about you... good people..

Dec 14, 2002
www.yunstandme.com
xabiton said:
congrats man but hasnt it been in rotation for a minute I think that deserves some attention too its a dope song
I originally released "Radio" on my sampler CD entitled Yunstoppable. That CD was never meant to be for sale, but do to an underground demand I did end up selling quite a few copies in the streets. Since that was never an official release I included "Radio" on my Storyteller album. Stations were hesitant to play "radio" when it was off a sampler CD and not for sale, but now I am getting a good response since it is on an official album and for sale nationally.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Bill Yuns said:
Rob is my peoples! He's been real good to me and definitely looked out for me with this album.

I knew the name as soon as he introduced himself to me.. he thanked me for supporting you and talked a lil bit about how he feels about the album and what youre doin'.. it was a good conversation.

I need to talk to you on some other things .. holla via email when you get a minute...

Jul 10, 2002
Bill Yuns said:
Chosen and I have been talking about putting a new album together for him. It is definitely something that is going to be in the works shortly.

Nice, keep us posted on that as well. Congrats on makin' moves, and if you wanna touch base with Crytical for a collab or somethin'... HOLLA!

Dec 14, 2002
www.yunstandme.com
Officially Added

I just received word from Eric Powers the Program Director at KUBE 93 that My Song "RADIO" featuring Dante Thomas has Officially been added into rotation.

This was the update I received today and added to my original post. Thanks for all your support!

Dec 11, 2002
@ Yuns & Sonny

My folks from the Bay are in town working on a NW Special Edition (for the Magazine) .. I gave them both of your contacts so they'll be at you shortly..