Yuns On Clear Channel!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2002
www.yunstandme.com
Yuns has been hand selected to be featured on Clear Channel Communications NEW! Discover Music website. www.clearchannelmusic.com

Clear Channel’s Online Music & Radio unit has announced that its station websites will showcase new and developing artists from all of the Big Four labels, as well as indies like Rounder and Wind-up. The sites, which will be promoted on-air, will feature 16 new artists each quarter, offering, on-demand, five streaming songs, a video segment supplied by the act and a link to the band’s site. Among the first batch of acts are James Blunt, Yuns, the Shout Out Louds, Antigone Rising and the Veronicas.

Dec 14, 2002
www.yunstandme.com
This Clear Channel thing is much bigger then I expected. I just found out that I am available on 191 Clear Channel Radio station websites. For example go to www.kube93.com and at the bottom of the home page click on NEW! - Discover music the Young Jeezy banner and my information will appear alongside Lyfe, Rihanna, Young Jeezy and 2 other cats.