Yung Ro "Donk Dat" #1 song on Hot 104.1fm STL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Yung Ro "Donk Dat" has been number 1 song on the countdown all week. Dude is getting major spins in jackson ms. louisville ky and a few other spots. check him out

www.myspace.com/wildboyzbp

please remember dude is only 17, he aint on no gangsta shit and aint try'n to be. dude is really really humble. i have seen the teeny boppers go crazy over this dude!

Dec 17, 2005
I wonder how Yung Ro from Houston (was in the Color Changin Click) is gonna feel about this.

Edit: I have heard this song on the radio though. It's alright...

Apr 25, 2002
I wonder how Yung Ro from Houston (was in the Color Changin Click) is gonna feel about this.

Edit: I have heard this song on the radio though. It's alright...

ITS A BIG WORLD....PEOPLE GOT THE SAME NAME....I THINK IT WAS THE CHIBANGIN WHERE I SEEN PEOPLE HATING ON YOUNGBUCK FROM G-UNIT SAYING HE GOT IT FROM YUNGBUK IN PYSCHODRAMA....SOME PEOPLE....
one

Jun 24, 2006
Color Changin Click is the group Yung Ro of H-Town TX fame was in with Paul Wall, Chamillionaire, Rasaq and them. Yung Ro been round, ol' boy you promoting has the same name and spelling as a relatively established artist.