Yun-Gun "16 Shots Bloc 2 Bloc"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
YG it's your Boy Gemini...now, don't none of ya'll be confusing me with the one Gemini from TX.

I Repp out of Salinas 831 otherwise known as The Salad Bowl.

To get a sneek peek of me...listen to the hidden track on this 16 "Shots Bloc 2 Bloc"

Keep Bangin' the Yun-Gun album babay...shitz hot!

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Nah real talk though, I own this niccas first album ''16 shots bloc to bloc'' from like 2001 ? with him on the cover masked up with a blacc top hat on and that album was straight garbage....GARBAGE.

Maybe that shit was a mixtape type effort but it succed homie, real, REAL talk, step it up.

May 31, 2002
www.yun-gun.com
Deuce said:
Nah real talk though, I own this niccas first album ''16 shots bloc to bloc'' from like 2001 ? with him on the cover masked up with a blacc top hat on and that album was straight garbage....GARBAGE.

Maybe that shit was a mixtape type effort but it succed homie, real, REAL talk, step it up.

@ Deuce...that's alright cuh, even God's favorites aren't perfect...stay in your lane you big baller...

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Niggas on the net got no gain in lyin' to you homie, but nah I was just sayin' that album was the pits son, hand on the bible truth son I bought it because of the X-Raided feature, but the beat was BRUTAL, trash for real, and I was feelin' C-Lim at the time too so I decided to see what was up, again brutal...only tight song on it was that shit with Mr Kee, but yo tell me you ain't re-pressing that garbage nigga, maybe you didnt have youre feet wet in the game bacc then in respect to production/ flows, but that cd was trash dog, hopefully youre next shit defecates on that effort

May 31, 2002
www.yun-gun.com
Yun-G

KillaNiggaNite said:
damn this album is gonna be HEAT!! where can we order this at??
this cd will be available for order at rapbay.com, cdbaby.com, and couple other spots to be announced later...all new material...also look for me on that Brotha Lynch Hung and No Love present "New World Order" coming soon...and also X-Raided and No Love present "Death Threatz"- Now Available

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Yung831 said:
yeah, you're right, I wasn't exactly up on studio equipment and thangs...maybe a big baller like yourself can show us how it's done son...I'm sure you have a couple dope tracks layin around
Nah music ain't my calling du..

I just thought with the thread title, I said damn yo I got this album and its trash, but it was like 2001/2002 I bought it, but like you say, you got youre shit together, so keep it craccin'

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
tight shit homie. have you considered doing a song with brotha lynch? you came tight on "Drama" off the C-way Muziccores Death Thrats album.

@ Deuce, you dont know what you talkin about. 16 shots bloc 2 bloc is a fuccin classic, and the more stuff hes puttin out, the tighter hes comin.

May 31, 2002
www.yun-gun.com
KillaNiggaNite said:
tight shit homie. have you considered doing a song with brotha lynch? you came tight on "Drama" off the C-way Muziccores Death Thrats album.

@ Deuce, you dont know what you talkin about. 16 shots bloc 2 bloc is a fuccin classic, and the more stuff hes puttin out, the tighter hes comin.
yo, think I haven't considered doin a song with Lynch? that would be dope. it's coming...

Oct 10, 2003
But fuck what dude says,shit if u ask me he doesnt get the esence of underground rap,shit sometimes it gives a certain feeling that grimy bedroom sound,like homey aint got the equipment yet,but he doing his thang,and if u ask me,shit sounded hella tight,thats some hardcore street shit right there.
But shit thats just my 2 cents.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
lol, what the fucc is with these kids yo...''fucc what dude says he doesnt get underground rap'' actin' all sun burned

You some blonde headed white swedish virgin ass kid or wherever the fucc you from in here tellin' me I dunno whats up in respects to rap music that emits from the bay/L.A. and central Cali...checc yourself.

The C.D. was garbage, I've told him that, he's accepted what I said and told me in light of him being ill-equiped on the production end, it sounded the way it did, I then built a bridge and got the fucc over it...

Fuccin' celibate, rnb ass kids man I tell ya...