YUK'S SOUNDSCAN #'S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
Man, fuck all that "Fuck Rap A Lot" talk...Yuk didn't even promote himself. He knows damn well that you need to have some kind of promotional push on your own. He could have set up a tour by himself but didn't. Being proactive is what gets people success in this business, not sittin back and expecting someone to do something for you.
exactly...lazy ass rappers get what they deserve

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
yep sure did. shit me wax and smigg sold 100,000 of our group album too.

if you believe that i got a small bridge called the golden gate here in the bay area for sell if you are interested! you can just paypal me 10,000 for it and its yours!
ill take 2

:cool:

the AOW series is the best mixtapes ive ever heard...and ive heard plenty of em...so i dont really care if they woofin bout how many they sold

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Man, fuck all that "Fuck Rap A Lot" talk...Yuk didn't even promote himself. He knows damn well that you need to have some kind of promotional push on your own. He could have set up a tour by himself but didn't. Being proactive is what gets people success in this business, not sittin back and expecting someone to do something for you.
Check his myspace, if I re-call, he has alredy planned a 'Million Dollar Mouthpiece' tour.....So he is doing his part, if he wasnt then I'd admit 'Ok, he fucked his own self over' but you know Rap-A-Lot mayne and tts history of flops

For fucks sake TRAE even went out on the road to promote 'Life Goes On' and Rap-A-Lot didnt do shit to back him up, and it sold 7,000 in the 1st week.....So Im pretty sure the artists are doing their job, they arent

Nov 26, 2007
Check his myspace, if I re-call, he has alredy planned a 'Million Dollar Mouthpiece' tour.....So he is doing his part, if he wasnt then I'd admit 'Ok, he fucked his own self over' but you know Rap-A-Lot mayne and tts history of flops

For fucks sake TRAE even went out on the road to promote 'Life Goes On' and Rap-A-Lot didnt do shit to back him up, and it sold 7,000 in the 1st week.....So Im pretty sure the artists are doing their job, they arent
Planning something and doing it is totally different...if he ain't out there doin shows RIGHT NOW, it's on him! You plan promo tours to start maybe 2 weeks before an album comes out, and hit your home city the day that it drops(that is unless you're big enough to get that MTV or BET countdown exposure). Shit, to be honest, if a name like Rap-A-Lot puts someones album in stores nationwide, then they've already done enough. Yuk's got money, placing a couple ad's should be nothing to him, and printing up posters and flyers is something that ANY artist can do with very limited money.

Yuk has a name, he has a fanbase, but to be honest, he ain't buzzing right now. A lot of people on here knock artists for putting out mixtapes, but it does keep your name out there. How many projects has he released in the past couple years? Yuk has more fans than say, Ya Boy, but I can guarantee that Ya Boy will sell more than Yuk when he puts an album out.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Its too bad IMO its a really good album, rap a lot fucked him you can tell by the helf assed mixing job and the janky cover and mixed up tracklisting. I don't know a whole lot about the music business but yuk got his money from RAL who knows whats the dude gonna dude now. My bet is he'll be doing shit with Koch in the near future