Yukmouth???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2003
his new cd got some songs that if he made a video he could push more units. is he gonna do a video for any of the songs? i think the throwback jersey song would be good and number 11.

Jan 14, 2003
Yea I'm feelin the cd....thought it was lil too commercial though....the thing is......why put so many damn commercial songs on ya album.....when u don't have a video prior to your release coming out.....I don't see the point in having such a commercial album...and yea i liked yukmouth's laid back flow......but sometimes I like that mad aggravated flow he had.....what he need to do.....is use both voices someimes.....give the fans a variety in his flows...Yuk is still up there in the top mcs comin out the west......peace

Apr 25, 2002
DONT LIKE HIS CD ,I THINK THE CD COULD MAKE HIM BLOW UP BUT IT SEEMS LIKE HE TRADE IN QUALITY MUSIC JUST TO GET INTO THE MAIN STREAM. I MEAN HE COULD STILL DO HIS "YELLING" LIKE SOME PEOPLE SAY BUT ALOT OF FANS LIKE THAT IF THEY LISTEN TO LIL JON LIKE THEY ARE LATELY.YUK NEEDS EXPOZURE IF A VIDEO DOES IT FOR HIM THEN WHY NOT

Sep 28, 2002
hell nah, ive heard nothin 2 a boss i grip a times here in the central valley. and i heard it like 2 time in san Jose when i was up there last week. it gets its airplay