Yukmouth Verses And Possible Show Spots!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2002
Yukmouth will be in the Gary/Chicago area, and Indianapolis around October 8th on tour, he's down to get down on some verses for those with the chips. There's also a possibility for a spot on the show bills in these areas as well, if you or anyone you know is interested please hit me at [email protected] ASAP with Yukmouth in the subject line of the email and I will give you the details, SERIOUS INQUIRIES OLY PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Don't let opportunity pass you by folx.......

Sep 22, 2002
Don't know if he's gonna be at the Classic since the tour's on hold at the moment, but you never know who'll decide to slide thru, saw Twista at the McDonalds down the road from me a few years back when he was a performer at halftime. And hell yeah I'm in the boonies for real, all good though it's been a good place to raise my girls so far, plus I'm still close enough to Indy for all my promotional projects and other biz!!!!