YUKMOUTH SIGNIN WITH IMPERIAL RECORDS FOR DISTRIBUTION?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2008
With "THUG MONEY", the Thug Lordz chose the most appropriate time to reintroduce themselves in a floundering West Coast Hiphop scene. "I feel the West Coast needs a lot of help because we've fallen the fuck off" Yukmouth declares "So let's unify and take shit over like we did when Pac was alive. We need new fresh faces and music."

That idealism plus continuing the momentum "In Thugs We Trust" originated, along with the new album, the new deal with IMPERIAL RECORDS creates new opportunities for Yukmouth's own record label allowing Smoke-A-Lot records to serve as the West Coast branch of the company.

With both Yukmouth and C-Bo's respective fan bases, business strategies and unique sounds coupled with new business opportunities though the Imperial Records deal, as well as C-Bo's monumental signing to Young Buck's Cashville Records, Thug Lordz are set to get that 'THUG MONEY' and keep the "BLOCKS ON LOCK" for 2008.

cant wait for this shit

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
Yuks 1 of my favorite rappers but how can he say the west needs 2 unite when he still talks shit about num and some other cats. I just wish they would clear that shit up and do a new luniz cd lol

But I can't wait 4 this cd. I hope they get spice on it because the last thug lordz cd was sicc

Feb 11, 2006
Yuks 1 of my favorite rappers but how can he say the west needs 2 unite when he still talks shit about num and some other cats. I just wish they would clear that shit up and do a new luniz cd lol

But I can't wait 4 this cd. I hope they get spice on it because the last thug lordz cd was sicc
I think MDMP is the true definition of Westcoast unity... Just look at all the features: MC Eiht, G. Malone, Crooked I, Jayo Felony, C-Bo, The Team, Dru Down, Richie Rich, Too Short... With Numskull it's another story I think, more serious than any other beef he has ever had...

Jan 6, 2006
as long as the mixing/mastering is done correctly imma buy it. and make sure theres no gay shooting stars on the back of the package. i might have to dl first this time to check the sound quality..........

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
I think MDMP is the true definition of Westcoast unity... Just look at all the features: MC Eiht, G. Malone, Crooked I, Jayo Felony, C-Bo, The Team, Dru Down, Richie Rich, Too Short... With Numskull it's another story I think, more serious than any other beef he has ever had...
Ya I def think u r right. Its something that I hope they can work out especially now that Num is locked up. But Yuk really does look out 4 the west and puts every one he can on his cds. That's y I luv the first 2 ugas. I hope he does another because they were amazing and I still listen 2 both of them

Same with thugged out, thug lord and of course mdmp. The features r always strong

I would luv 2 c the regime cd come out and maybe a regime outlawz collabo too

Peace

Josh

Oct 19, 2004
are we supposed to recognize or care about Imperial Records? I mean, the distro isn't really the thing is it? They're not promoting it, right? I don't think anyone ever has trouble finding Yuk's albums when they drop. It's just about getting the promo push. that's what i think at least.
Shakes head

Distribution = marketing, promotion, etc... Do some research before you post.