YUKMOUTH/SAN QUINN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
aite b4 i get the "oh ur fuckin dumb u need 2 do ur homework b4 posting nonsense.."..can some 1 out there explain to me or fill me in on why yuk and quinn dont fuck with each other?? is it really cuz of dat whole game shyt or is there some other politics that i dont know about? any 1? cuz yea i dont think they ever recorded a song together..i could be mistaken by i haven't heard any..

Oct 28, 2005
isnt tear gas makin that possible?

and yeh the only songs ive heard with them together is "Im Bout My Money" and "Frisco 2 Oakland Cali"
^^ is that frisco to oakland song a real track?..cuz i always thought it was just put together with a bunch of different verses..but as of late since the game beef yuk and quinn dont fuck with eachother...buts its weird how yuk and mess fuck wit each other real tough...

Jan 31, 2008
Jacka might have not been on a track with 40 but he shouts him and the click out on a couple tracks

Quinn and Yuk are straight though

May 29, 2002
yuk dissed quinn on the all out war mix tape for saving the the game in oakland at moises music when the gov was after him. Then quinn ripped yuk on the frisco standup 1st version on ya boy's mixtape. That was it havent heard nothing since.

May 8, 2008
Then quinn ripped yuk on the frisco standup 1st version on ya boy's mixtape. That was it havent heard nothing since.
Bruh I just listened to that "Checkmate (Frisco Stand Up) pt. 1" off Ya Boy's "Future of the Franchise" mixtape and that has hardly a diss from Quinn. If it was, it was dumbass subliminal. Didn't say Yuk's name, didn't really allude to Yuk. Quinn said "Midget of a man," I mean Yuk is a short ass nigga, but cmon... Quinn said "they throwing shots at the Quinn and I'm shooting back..." I guess that is the most telling line.

Jan 18, 2006
Quinn said Yuk apologized to him and Yuk doesnt do that with very many people. Thats bullshit that they dont sound right on a track together, Yuk would have ripped a couple of them beats on a boy to a man. I tried to make this point in a 40 thread i think it was, why hasnt quinn, yuk, and 40 fucked with eachother more?

Nov 26, 2007
Quinn also said on a track something about him gettin into beefs but not apologizing like Yuk, and in the background you could hear someone tryin to sound like Yuk's voice say, "I'm sorry Quinn."

Jan 23, 2006
LIKE DUDE SAID THEY JUST DID THAT TRACK WITH KAFANI AND MATT BLAQUE ON C-BO'S WCR 4 COMP THIS YEAR THEIR BEEF WAS IN 2005 I'M SURE WE'LL SEE MORE TRACKS WITH BOTH OF THEM ON IT IN THE FUTURE.