Yukmouth on VH1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Jeah.. I was watchin VH1 Life of HipHop Superstars 2004 and they showed Yuk for a quick second on the topic of iced out grills. It was kinda shocking but good to see.. Just to let yall know. Yuk gettin recognized by VH1. Oh boy.

Aug 7, 2002
i be see'n some undaground niggaz on other channels too like RBL, c bo was on sum other channel forgot what it was called....

Apr 25, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
Yeah it's a great day for the Bay when they show a picture of Yukmouths teeth...

We're on the rise! lol
ha, I'm sure you would be happy if you had an appearance on VH1.. haven't seen any other Bay artists on VH1 since Hammer. And it wasn't only Yukmouth's grill.

Apr 25, 2002
Young D-A-T said:
ha, I'm sure you would be happy if you had an appearance on VH1.. haven't seen any other Bay artists on VH1 since Hammer. And it wasn't only Yukmouth's grill.
40 was on there for the applebottom shit, but before 40, i havent seen anybody else period

Apr 25, 2002
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
don't y'all think it's hella sad that we have resorted to getting excited about a split second of exposure on VH1 that will sell absolutely no extra records and give no credibility to the bay?

I don't think it's sad. I think it's a shocker that they actually included a Bay rapper on their Hiphop lifestyle special and seems that they recognize who Yukmouth is. I just never thought that would've happen. So that does give the Bay a bit of credibility in my opinion.