YUKMOUTH ON DUB AND RUKUS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
rukus is only gonna be at small moms and pops, that i know of..MAYBe at rasputins or amoeba, if anyone knows about that...only time ive seen ruckus is at Creative music on ocean ave. in the city. Dub should be at like a barnes and noble, or a borders, places like that.

Feb 13, 2005
i got my ruckus wit my bailey cd that i ordered from friscostreetshow.com i didn't even know i was gettin its??? it just was in deres!

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
@Youngbay: What mall? Hilltop?, maybe
@Stingy: Wtf is the sig....can't really see it, but looks like dude is drinkin some "body fluids"?...lol, nice

Feb 13, 2005
TH!ZZ_K!D said:
@Stingy: Wtf is the sig....can't really see it, but looks like dude is drinkin some "body fluids"?...lol, nice
that's k ci of jodeci & k ci & jojo lol..from how do u want it xxx version wit pac. champagne hennessey favorite of my homie's when we floss on our enemies! chick is pouring champagne on herself & k ci is drinkin its lol...

Feb 23, 2006
www.3kalikingz.com
stingy said:
that's k ci of jodeci & k ci & jojo lol..from how do u want it xxx version wit pac. champagne hennessey favorite of my homie's when we floss on our enemies! chick is pouring champagne on herself & k ci is drinkin its lol...
^ i remember watchin that video at my auntie house when I was like 10 and going damn what is this feeling i'm feeling. That was the day I became a man.