Yukmouth Nothing to a boss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2003
how many of u heard his new song nothing to a boss on kmel tat shit is hella tight better than most of this bull shit yall be discussin on here i heard it a week ago and none of yall made a thread about it im surprised i guess yall was too busy listening o that weak ass andre cd

Sep 13, 2002
haha. yea dude yuk be spittin. i aint listin to nicatina. havent heard the yuk track though cause im in dago.

someone gon post it up in MP3?

how is it whats the feel to it?

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
TRACK LISTING

1. Godzilla Part 2
2. Stuntastic
3. Do My Thing
4. I Want Your Body
5. Money And The Power
6. Kidnap You
7. Somebody Gonna Die 2 Nite
8. It's N My Blood Part 3
9. Go Hard
10. Ya Boy
11. Indian Song
12. Nothin 2 A Bo$$
13. Regime Mobstaz
14. Thug Lord
15. Pimp Dat Bi%#&
16. Do It B.I.
17. Model Chickz
18. Drink And Smoke

FEATURES INCLUDE: Jadakiss, Devin The Dude, C-Bo, Tech Nine, Bun B, Aaron Hall

HELLLLLL YEEEEAAAAAA

Jun 26, 2003
mobblyfe said:
how many of u heard his new song nothing to a boss on kmel tat shit is hella tight better than most of this bull shit yall be discussin on here i heard it a week ago and none of yall made a thread about it im surprised i guess yall was too busy listening o that weak ass andre cd
i feel u. yuk brings the heat. can't wait for godzilla my nig.

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
StickyGreen said:
yuk is shitten on EVERYONE......say whatever the fuck you want...you gettin SHITTED ON...lol.............numba 1 stunna outta east oakland muthafucka owns the rap game....just peep his shit..........how could you not feel it?

dude your unreal, what does your thread have to do with anything...nobody said shit BAD about yuk then u come in like u know the mofucca spittin sum bs, just stay away from the posts you should be fuckin playin nintendo instead cuz u sound like a impersonating kid

Jun 26, 2003
StickyGreen said:
yuk is shitten on EVERYONE......say whatever the fuck you want...you gettin SHITTED ON...lol.............numba 1 stunna outta east oakland muthafucka owns the rap game....just peep his shit..........how could you not feel it?
u just wait for niggas to post some shit about yuk or an oakland rapper huh? yuk is tight but u need to get off that nigga's jock.

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
lol yea i just sit back patiently waiting for the day you post about yuk hahah. and Sic k you can lick my balls man, but you are right, now that i re-read what i posted it was kinda dumb, but people get kinda dumb off 3 forties you feel me lol. but anyways yuk is the tightest and hopefully this new album will be the shit. even the tracklisting got me juiced already.