YUKMOUTH - GAME OVER (GAME DISS)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2005
I KNOW BUT THERES NO NEW DISSES BY YUK TO GAME OR IS THERE? UNLESS U A "GAME GROUPIE" AND IT BOTHERS YOU TO HEAR YOUR FAV RAPPER GET DISSED LOL

Kayne

Sicc OG
Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
ESE_GRIMY said:
I KNOW BUT THERES NO NEW DISSES BY YUK TO GAME OR IS THERE? UNLESS U A "GAME GROUPIE" AND IT BOTHERS YOU TO HEAR YOUR FAV RAPPER GET DISSED LOL
so why post a year old diss? cause there aint a new one out? dont make no sense

Oct 26, 2005
BELIEVE IT OR NOT I HADN'T HEARD THE DISS HER EIN SO.CAL WE DONT LISTEN TO THAT MANY BAY OR NORTHERN CALI RAPPERS BUT THERES SOME DOPE ONES LIKE YUK,SAN QUINN,TOO SHORT,BROTHA LYNCH

Feb 9, 2006
Yukmouth, that nigga got real hard when he started runnin wit C-bo, that niggas funny style too. He start a gang of shit, bring the Regime in it, then he step his ass out. Yukmouth and Game try to be the hardest niggas livin, they got the look down, but thats about it! They own people dont fuck wit them no more. Big fase don't fuck wit Game, and Gonzoe talkin bout beatin Yuk's ass on site!

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Yuk did outshine Game on Game Over. The video's funny and the song puts Game to shame. Gonzoe did his thing too, but Yuk killed it.

Jun 23, 2005
yuk mouths a rappin-buster that nigga let spider loc beat him up and take his chain from him,and then at one time,on the siccness web sight they cought a flick of spider loc holdin yukmouths chain in a photo shot smilin like what nigga what,and then spider loc put that whole story in his mix tape of how he caught yukmouth at the hous of blues in l.a behind stage and beat his ass

Mar 12, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:
I'MMA LOOK FOR SOMETHING NEWER FROM YUK EVEN IF ITS NOT A DISS AND POST IT
The Carne was never squashed, They were supposed to make that song Squashed or something like that, then Yukmouth gave his verse and game set him up talking hella shit. Then yukmouth said Aight fuck it, I'm gonna have to do dis my self.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
California Bear said:
they sqaushed it , the last interview yuk mouth did for the siccness he said he might have the game on his next album
i been waiting for a game yukmouth collab, hopefully everything goes cool.