Yukmouth and Messy marv collabo album.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2005

Is this going to be a real collabo album like the bullys with fullys, thuglordz etc. or is its just going to be another explosive mode 3 type of album ?

These 2 are easily 2 of the bays finest imo. Its damn near impossible to go wrong with this but i dont really know what to expect from streetshow. Past releases have not been what i expected from them.. what do you expect from this album ?

And oh yeah are they for real with that cover ?

Aug 24, 2004
YUK & MESS

$Godzilla$ said:

Is this going to be a real collabo album like the bullys with fullys, thuglordz etc. or is its just going to be another explosive mode 3 type of album ?

These 2 are easily 2 of the bays finest imo. Its damn near impossible to go wrong with this but i dont really know what to expect from streetshow. Past releases have not been what i expected from them.. what do you expect from this album ?

And oh yeah are they for real with that cover ?
YUKMOUTH & MESSY MARV ( DUO) STRAIGHT UP!! ALL NEW SHIT NECK TO NECK EVERY SONG PLUS THE REGIME & CLICK CLACK GANG YES THEY ARE ENDORSING THE 100 RACKS DRINKS ( BUT THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE BEST CDS THIS YEAR)