YUK-WESTCOASTDON PUSHED BACK!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
Yup yet another Yuk album being pushed back...this time on his myspace the release date is pushed backed to july 14th!!!! hella gay cuz i was lookin forward to this and now we gotta wait til half way through summer!!...the question every 1 wants 2 know is why Yuk shyt ALWAYS get pushed back... but Yuk BEEN sellin woof tickets about his release dates ever since before godzilla dropped..1

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
as long as tear gas drops 6/16/09 i don't really care about this album cause i don't believe any of yuks albums dropped on time plus million dollar mouth piece was mastered shitty then they put out a half assed greatest hits album

Apr 25, 2002
YUK is one of the top 5 artists on the westcoast. Why do yall turn on this nigga everytime his album gets pushed back.

What about CELLSKI-MR. PREDICTER 2? What about KILLA TAY hasn't dropped a solo in a long time? What about all them "coming soon" albums inside every rap cd you bought from 96 to 06? YUK got enough classic material for me never to half to worry about him dropping another cd again. Yall niggas trip hard.