Yuk Vs. Game.. Tech ridin with the regime or just talking tough?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
he's got his own beefs to worry about. Once Game flat out says "fuck Tech N9ne" or "fuck EVERYONE down w/ Regime" then let yuk handle his own business. He's a grown man.

Aug 26, 2002
@SlowStar: money, as in money he would lose if this led to Slim not fucking with Tech....................Slim don't even really pay any attention to this shit anyway

I'm still fucked up over the fact ANY black man would work with Weenie after he called them Niggers on a record

Jun 22, 2004
Does anyone have a place where i can download that vid cause i cant see it through that link. It comes up as a java script or sumthin. I need a download for it. But lemma drop my 2cents by saying Game dont even got a reason to beef wit Yuk i bet 50 had a meeting wit that Game and was like "Okay nigga so ur in. But now u gotta diss Yuk for me cause I'll get tore up and itll make me look bad. Yuk tore Game up and Tech should only get envovled if game would say shit about Tech or Yuk ask Tech to help bury the muthafucka. "
-sam

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
if shit was gonna happen it already would have... don't you remember tech was on "regime killaz" ::"50cent gon go to cali and rob NO body, cause these niggaz send his ass back a cold body"
but shit didn't have anything to do with the 2 of them

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Yeah, I heard this last night. Shit like this make me so pissed off. I'm so sick of the fucking industry and the bullshit that goes on in it. I lose all respect for Yuk that I had. How the fuck are you going to make a video about killing this dude like 2 weeks ago and then do a song with his ass. Fuck yuk and fuck game. Some of these people need to put their Biggie cd back in and remember what "beef" means.
Oh yeah, and what kind of homie is Yuk if he is letting Game continue to diss his "boy" Gonzoe on the track with him?!?!?!? What a fucking pussy ass bitch.

Sep 17, 2003
Just heard this track... sounds like to me Game is not only talking shit on Gonzoe, but also poking fun at Yuk in the third verse! Incredible... also heard a rumor that Game may have switched up his lyrics once Yuk was finished recording his.

Jul 14, 2004
It was a set up!

Game is still a bitch.....he could had squashed this shit and ended the beef, but he is still dissing! The whole G Unit is based on beef or dissing someone else.....thats how they got in the game. This dude must want to get shot. Yuk and Gonzoe were the real men tryna end some shit.

And it sounds like Game got shook by Gonzoe! He really going at him ahaha, Gonzoe musta hit home on something! ahaha "tryna roll with what crew is hotta"

I'm sure we will get response from Yuk and Gonzoe..... ::waiting::

Apr 6, 2004
Yuk N Game beefin N every1 is like fuck this we need west coast unity in rap n Yuk trys to unify the west n ya get mad? If ya wanna a reborn west ya got support them squashin da beef but aft6er hearing those lyrics game wuz just talkin mo shit! Fuck him, Yuk needs to let his punk azz know wuz up.
How U gonna come like Game did, that wuz a bitch move.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I'm saying if I'm gonna say that I will kill someone or even beat their ass I'm not going to back out on it because "it is for the west". Fuck that shit. Like WC said. "There is too much talkin and not enough sidewalk chalkin." That's the truth man. People can just run their mouths now and not have to back shit up and people will make excuses for them like "he was being the bigger man and doin the right thing for the west". If that was the case this shit would have never carried out this far and they would have squashed this "beef" before it even started.

Jul 14, 2004
^^
So you really wanted Yuk to kill Game.

Its not just Yuk, everyone talk like that when they dissing another mc.

Pac squashed shit with Nas (and they were suppose to do a song). And he was gonna end the East vs. West shit by putting up east coast artists on his One Nation album.....tell me you never heard this.

Yeah, shit is gay that Yuk even made a the song. Thats like the gayest verse I ever heard from the man. It carries no weight now.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
PimpsPlenty said:
^^
So you really wanted Yuk to kill Game.

Its not just Yuk, everyone talk like that when they dissing another mc.

Pac squashed shit with Nas (and they were suppose to do a song). And he was gonna end the East vs. West shit by putting up east coast artists on his One Nation album.....tell me you never heard this.

Yeah, shit is gay that Yuk even made a the song. Thats like the gayest verse I ever heard from the man. It carries no weight now.
If that's what he says then he should do it. If you claim your going to kill someone for real then do it. Otherwise keep your mouth shut. Same thing if you say your going to beat someones ass. There is no East vs West beef anymore so that shit is irrelevant.