YUK TAKIN SHOTS AT YA BOY ON NEW MIXTAPE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
UsA'sMostWanted said:
.....so is mistah f.a.g.
u sound like u a lil jealous or somethin damn i hate fag ass net niggaz talk shit bout a nigga usin a keyboard if u got somethin against fab take it up wit him siccness dont need 2 know about it i dont know if u really did that shit on accident or what but if not thats gay quit actn like a high school bitch

May 8, 2005
k.o-tha-husla said:
u sound like u a lil jealous or somethin damn i hate fag ass net niggaz talk shit bout a nigga usin a keyboard if u got somethin against fab take it up wit him siccness dont need 2 know about it i dont know if u really did that shit on accident or what but if not thats gay quit actn like a high school bitch

look at your fucking keyboard idiot!

the g and the b are like right next to each other....hey why the fuck do i even have to explain myself, aint no one here acting a bitch but U.......ferry

May 5, 2005
ur funny im far from that i got some shit wit fab but i understand u fucked up but i was just sayin thats fag shit i diddnt know u really missed spelled it its coo tho im not on here 2 argue on a board so yeah continue wit tha topic

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
gitwitit said:
Im laughin that u niggaz think yuk has even HEARD of ya boy...whatd he move 2 thousand? he ain't shit but a small fry

lol at u thinkin u know wtf is goin on. he's about to hit 5000 which is ok considering that yall spread the info that the album was leaked way before it dropped. quit dickriding, of course yuk knows ya boy. yuk was backstage with us in santa cruz when tech n9ne was out here. he showed love. take your bullshit somewhere else.

Nov 1, 2005
Done Deal Kenny said:
lol at u thinkin u know wtf is goin on. he's about to hit 5000 which is ok considering that yall spread the info that the album was leaked way before it dropped. quit dickriding, of course yuk knows ya boy. yuk was backstage with us in santa cruz when tech n9ne was out here. he showed love. take your bullshit somewhere else.
dont get pussyhurt, all im sayin is if yuk hadnt met him personally i DOUBT he would of heard of him. we all know yuk stays in LA and really only fucks with his own people.

Mar 13, 2005
gitwitit said:
Im laughin that u niggaz think yuk has even HEARD of ya boy...whatd he move 2 thousand? he ain't shit but a small fry
yuk knows ya boy and has showed love to ya boy.. i seen a pic with ya boy and yuk from not too long ago on myspace...

gitwitit said:
dont get pussyhurt, all im sayin is if yuk hadnt met him personally i DOUBT he would of heard of him. we all know yuk stays in LA and really only fucks with his own people.
yuk is in the bay damn near every 2 weeks.. and he knows everybody thats making even a lil bit of noise from ya boy to the team.. only fucks with his own people? u mean musically or in general? cuz ive seen yuk on pics and speaking on damn near everybody rappin in the bay dont act like yuk is sleeping and comes to the bay once a year..

Feb 1, 2005
gitwitit said:
Yuk is in the bay ALOT. Remember if he ain't doing a show you are not going to know if he is in the bay. If you would talk to yuk personally you would be suprised!
Cuz he knows everybody and fucks with everybody in the bay ( with some more then the other ofcourse) from a-wax to bavgate they dont have to move alot of units ain't nobody really moving alot of units anyway but i personally know yuk knows whats poppin in the bay more then alot of people that live in the bay.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Dirty Shoez said:
That looks like a swipe, and i give a fuck what anybody say.....

It's funny to me everybody is talking all this "Everybody says 'Ya Boy'" shit, and its like you're more brainwashed and thinking stupid than what you accuse the thread-starter of being.

Read that back.

EVERYBODY SAYS 'YA BOY'.....he could have easily said "The Kid" or something else. But he deliberately chose YA BOY.

Yuk GOTTA know that this line was going to sound ambiguous, and he did it anyways. Thats Testing the waters, point blank period, anyone that disagrees without giving it a deeper look, is simple.
The lines is too close, and it aint no crystal clear shit and plus Yuk been sayin "Ya Boy" for a looong minute now.

Nov 1, 2005
EASTSIDEUP said:
yuk is in the bay damn near every 2 weeks.. and he knows everybody thats making even a lil bit of noise from ya boy to the team.. only fucks with his own people? u mean musically or in general? cuz ive seen yuk on pics and speaking on damn near everybody rappin in the bay dont act like yuk is sleeping and comes to the bay once a year..
i meant musically... sure he features on some shit but not nearlry as much as a san quinn