Yuk not on everready ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
I mean they supposed to be regime and yuk always showing love to to tech putting him on ALL his albums and shit. Tech aint never put yuk on any of his albums.

It's not a big deal or anything cuz it looks like tech more of an affiliate of the regime now and not really a core member anymore.. shit bg bulletwound reps and fucks with the regime harder then tech and he only been a member for like a year now.

and dont get me fucked up with none of these groupies its just something ive noticed

Jan 2, 2004
Yuk was on the Worst...

And I think Tech was on Yuk's albums just to help Tech get bigger, actually.. Yuk and Tech are at pretty much the same size, popularity wise, so I doubt that Tech will be on Million Dollar Mouthpiece, either.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Yuk havingTech on his albums can't simply be about building him up aswell, cause Tech has had a strong following since '01-'02 already. Yet, Yuk had him on both Godzilla & UGA2, both coming out after '02 when Tech didn't really need any boost.

As for them not hooking up since '04 basically, it likely has to do with Tech touring so much. Hell, Tech was gonna lay down some stuff for AOW1 but shit got messed up and didn't happen.

Though, I don't really have a reason for Yuk just being on 1 of Tech's albums, though... didn't someone say here recently that when talking to Kutt, that he told them that Yuk was on the Jellysickle Remix?

Jan 29, 2006
Tech and yuk are pretty much equally as big if you look at sales and popularity (the only difference is most of yuks fans are from the westcoast while techs fanbase is much more spread out the country)

but pretty much every yuk fan knows who tech is and vice versa, but im just saying it would be cool to see yuk on a tech album for once (i know he was on the worst but that song was just a remix and the worst was not a official tech n9ne solo). but aside from that yuk has never been on any tech n9ne album while tech has been on all of yuks albums even the compilations..
even when tech was 2 busy to record a verse for the mixtape he put the jelly sickle song on regime all out war vol. 2..
and he always speaks very higly of tech on interviews, dvds etc. i mean im just saying i dont see tech returning that love really..

and im not trying to talk down on tech nine i think he one of the most talented rappers out right now. its just an opinion i could be totally wrong im just assuming from what i see and hear.

and robby2slobby i dont know about tech not being on million dollar mouthpiece.. tech has been on everything yuk ever released.. im pretty sure yuk will put him on there.

And as far as the regime it has pretty much turned into a movement its not a rapgroup anymore (its way too big to be a rapgroup) and there are more regime members that dont rap then rappers.. thats why i said i look at tech as being more of an affiliate now but thats another thread

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
HUBCAT. said:
but im just saying it would be cool to see yuk on a tech album for once (i know he was on the worst but that song was just a remix and the worst was not a official tech n9ne solo). ...while tech has been on all of yuks albums even the compilations..
even when tech was 2 busy to record a verse for the mixtape he put the jelly sickle song on regime all out war vol. 2..
and he always speaks very higly of tech on interviews, dvds etc. i mean im just saying i dont see tech returning that love really..
The Worst wasn't an official Solo? Damn, that's news to me... :dead:

Tech hasn't been on ALL of Yuk's releases, stop exagerating. He was a no show on UGA1, where was he on the Million Dollar Mixtape? What about the Thug Lordz album? Thug Lordz mixtape? So again, stop exagerating.

When has Tech done anything remotely similar to AOW2, where he could have thrown a Yuk song on just to show love, he hasn't. All he's basically done is albums, which would involve new material, not just a Yuk song thrown on.

Tech doesn't show love for Yuk or the Regime? Odd, there's countless tracks where he shouts out or gives the Regime & Yuk props in his verse... if he wasn't showing love, then he'd keep the name out his mouth.

Jan 29, 2006
Kain said:
The Worst wasn't an official Solo? Damn, that's news to me... :dead:

Tech hasn't been on ALL of Yuk's releases, stop exagerating. He was a no show on UGA1, where was he on the Million Dollar Mixtape? What about the Thug Lordz album? Thug Lordz mixtape? So again, stop exagerating.

When has Tech done anything remotely similar to AOW2, where he could have thrown a Yuk song on just to show love, he hasn't. All he's basically done is albums, which would involve new material, not just a Yuk song thrown on.

Tech doesn't show love for Yuk or the Regime? Odd, there's countless tracks where he shouts out or gives the Regime & Yuk props in his verse... if he wasn't showing love, then he'd keep the name out his mouth.
lol calm down tho patna.. dont pop a blood vessel there.. its NOT THAT serious

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
HUBCAT. said:
lol calm down tho patna.. dont pop a blood vessel there.. its NOT THAT serious
Pop a blood vessel? That's impossible, I'm a machine! Lol. But nah, didn't mean for that post to come off in anger, just point out some facts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Only because he got lucky truthfully. Shit, Yuk was signed in the mid-90's & had I Got 5 On It, if Tech wasn't screwed over then there's no telling what Nnutt Howze would have done in the EARLY-90's. So if Tech & NH wasn't fucked by Perspective, then they could have been just as big BEFORE Yuk & Num.

Sep 16, 2006
Kain said:
Only because he got lucky truthfully. Shit, Yuk was signed in the mid-90's & had I Got 5 On It, if Tech wasn't screwed over then there's no telling what Nnutt Howze would have done in the EARLY-90's. So if Tech & NH wasn't fucked by Perspective, then they could have been just as big BEFORE Yuk & Num.
This is true, but Yuk and Numskull got lucky when they were featured on Dru Down's Album - Explicit Game back in 94. that album by Dru is fucking the shit

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
nickE said:
This is true, but Yuk and Numskull got lucky when they were featured on Dru Down's Album - Explicit Game back in 94. that album by Dru is fucking the shit
True, I just mentioned I Got 5 as it was the first thing that came to mind, but the fact still remains that they got their chance and it worked out, Tech was presented with an opportunity with the rest of NH, and then had the label pull the rug out from under them.

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
wasnt yuk also on a 57 rdvs album? yuk will show love to tech cause you cant possible say anything bad about him music wise, from lyrics, to style, to his nut saggin fans, to his live shows, and last i heard the regime started falling apart after yuk and gonzoe were goin through some shit?