Yuk murdered Spyda Loc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2006
On C-Bo & Killa Tay's Moment of Truth track 8

Wordplay, Lyrics, Number of Sylables connected, Yuk really came with lava.

Listen to Spyda shit, it doesn't even come close.

For all you Yuk doubter, he's anit lost nothing, straight Town Shit!!!

Mar 11, 2006
People keep saying Yuk needs to quit with this beef shit and go back to the old Yuk, fuck that, he's been doing this beef shit. I remember Lunitic Musik was a cool album, but when he lyrically mopped the floor with 4-tay, muthafuckas broke the rewind button.

From Too Short, to Master P, from Scarface to G-Unit, Yuk been eatting other rappers for breakfast. He provides a different face of Oakland other than the happy-go-lucky Hyphy sound. Yuk music is part of the foundation for the platform for which Hyphy is on now.

I agree that he has been focusing too much on the G-Unit, but that still doesn't deny the fact that he's still spitting some of the best lyrics out of the bay, seriously. I do feel the All Out War was too G-Unit focused, but thats the music he wanted to make.

Jan 25, 2006
ya i can't wait till the mouthpiece mixtape cums out sum1 was sayn that its gnna b like thugged out the albulation my fav yuk cd "niggaz in the O is hard as fuck! we get perubian flake, get it in powda an rock it up" - Yukmouth

Jan 4, 2006
the million dollar mixtape came out. million dollar mouthpeice needs to drop, he said in an interview on mdmp he was goin back to the old yuk with tellin stories and shit, i cant wait.