Yuk invented caribou lou?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Chinese Mike said:
you can't make it in the biz for over a decade being a dummy!

interview is like 40-50 mins... you havent even seen the best parts yet. yuk talkin bout how he invented caribou lou, the stuff about mac dre, him speakin on beefs and how he basically put num on, etc etc. it was a classic interview!

Interesting...

Jan 10, 2006
Tech talks about it in that song...what's it called? Oh yeah, Caribou Lou! "Created by Tech N9zzle and T. Wizzle one high day we mixed it up and then I say we treat caribizzle like our lady, originated in Kansas City, Missouri since 1995 baby"

Jun 23, 2003
Actually E-40 had been rappin about the mixture long before tech. Didnt call it a caribou lou, thats all.

I do recall the lyrics somewhat from 40, pinapple juice, 151 malibu rum get yah dick head numb or something.

Nov 7, 2006
who gives a fuck its a good drink and lets give em all credit for makin it up. maybe they didnt know that e-40 was sayin shit about it. or maybe tech knew about it before e-40 made the song. so props for both of em cuz thats one of my favorite mix drinks, and i usually don tlike mixed drinks

Sep 11, 2006
im sure someone besides Tech or any other rapper had made the drink. Its not like it is a big deal, it gets you drunk. thats the only thing that matters.

Nov 7, 2006
bkweir said:
im sure someone besides Tech or any other rapper had made the drink. Its not like it is a big deal, it gets you drunk. thats the only thing that matters.
thats what im tryna say. however the only time this drink is good is when u got bitches in the crib wit u so they can get drunk at an easy pace and dont puke all over the place before u fuck em.

if u wit the boys then just get 151 for 2 reasons

1. it gets u drunk quicker than the mixed drink
2. its cheaper than gettin all the other shit

Sep 26, 2002
NiNe2FiVe said:
E-40 invented everything in rap, just like Gene Simmons invented everything in rock
no. I think you're wrong. Gene Simmons invented and copyrighted and trademarked also everything in rap, sliced bread, OJ (for orange juice) and breathing.

[According to Ronnie James Dio]