Yuk interview from october 2004

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2005
http://www.youthoutlook.org/news/vi...ae 741c2c89536

JR: You’re out here promoting “United Ghettos of America Vol. 2”, what’s the business on that?

Yuk: It’s a very exciting album, yadamean. I got everybody on it, from the Midwest to the East Coast to Down South to the West Coast, baby. I got E-40, Crooked I, Dru Down, Noreaga. I got the Silver Back Guerrillas, Jacka, my Regime catz, Tech 9, Knumskull, Ms. Toi, Bun B. I got Spice 1, C-Bo, Richie Rich. I mean it is really hot. The album is really hot. The DVD is ultra-hot baby. I’m going to say one thing. I got Suge Knight, I got Keak, Dennis Hall, I got Cedric the Entertainer. It’s a really rockin’ event and they both are hot.

JR: I knew that you were on Noo Trybe, and now you’re on Rap-a-Lot/Smoke-a-Lot. Why did you take the game in that direction?

Yuk: Rap-a-Lot was with Noo Trybe to begin with, that’s how I got with Rap-a-Lot, we was labelmates, yadamean? J (Prince) had a couple of studio sessions and peeped how I work so he offered me a solo deal and I took it baby, and this is how we’re rockin’. You see I’m right here, right now doing it big. It’s like oh boy!

JR: You are the first rapper to take it down south and come back, why did you get down like that?

Yuk: I’m worldwide with it for the Bay, man. It’s more than the South. I’m on the East Coast, I’m in the Mid-West. I’m in Germany, in Paris. I’m in Australia. I’m in Alaska. I’m in Canada, Hawaii. I’m really rockin’ everything. I’m rockin’ everywhere with it baby, representin’ the Bay, poppin’ my collar, poppin’ my whip, poppin’ my p’s, and they are feeling the kid. They’re loving us everywhere, worldwide baby. Regime life, oh boy!

JR: How can Yuk just funk with factors in the game like Too Short, Master P, and Scarface. Where do the nuts come from?

Yuk: Man, I’m a straight goon nigga, I’m from the block. First of all, a lot of these rappers that talk shit are really cowards, I got nothing but mob niggaz. My family is the Mob and Rap-a-Lot is the Mob, you feel me? So you got two Mobs, you ain’t safe when you’re fucking with me. I got niggaz in the Midwest, I got niggaz on the East Coast, niggaz down South, and I sowed up the whole West. So anywhere you go, you could get touched. You never know where the fuck you’re at. You could be in England and get touched. As a matter of fact, one of my fans sent me an email that said that 50 Cent got bumrushed in England. A nigga threw a bottle at him and hit him in the head and screamed “Regime Life!”. They’re rockin’ with me in England.

JR: What do you think about the New Bay? My comrade Chi-Town (Verstyle from Dope Game) said you and him had a track where you were attacking dudes, what’s up?

Yuk: I had a talk with them cats and I see that they’re some real cool catz that are trying to get their craft together but when ya’ll said that you were the “New Bay”, we all felt disrespected, you feel me? And as far as Chi-Town…that ain’t even coming out. We ain’t going to blow them catz up like that. Man let them do them, and we’re going to do us. If they really want some war with Yuk, they’ll say Yuk. They won’t be so subliminal. If they want some problems with me, they’ll holler. They won’t be like “What is It?”, they’ll be like “What is It, Yuk?”. So if they want war, they’ll holler. I don’t think that they want no war with the kid, man. I piss on catz. I literally pull my dick out and literally urinate on catz, and then turn around and shit on them at that, you feel me? They don’t want none of that, baby. And I’m a mobsta. They could get hit up at the club and anywhere they go, they could get hit. Anywhere they live at, they could get hit. So they don’t want to fuck with the Mob, it’s rocking like that.