Yuk in frisco this friday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2005
on another note..i always felt that the Delinquents would always diss yuk,there are a few songs where they speak on a nigguh that sounds like theys describing yukmouth...they always says there are rappers out there that cant come back to the hood...a few albums back they had both short and master p and when they spit, it sounded like they was speakin on yuk too

but Yukmouth and the Delinquents are one of my favorite artists from the Town hands down

Feb 1, 2005
bayboy said:
on another note..i always felt that the Delinquents would always diss yuk,there are a few songs where they speak on a nigguh that sounds like theys describing yukmouth...they always says there are rappers out there that cant come back to the hood...a few albums back they had both short and master p and when they spit, it sounded like they was speakin on yuk too

but Yukmouth and the Delinquents are one of my favorite artists from the Town hands down
delinquents and yuk always been cool as far as i know.. they done had songs together and alot of shows..

Mar 13, 2005
bayboy said:
which songs you mean ?

I dont think they ever had any beef yuk was on their bosses will be bosses album and they have atleast 5 songs with the luniz. And i been to alot of shows throughout the years where delinquents and yuk performed and they always seemed to be cool and i never heard about no beef between em.

C.F.D.T said:
hope this leads to a yuk/deliquents track! G-stack is raw!
how ? they already have songs together and did plenty of shows together its not like this is the first time

Feb 10, 2005
EASTSIDEUP said:
which songs you mean ?

I dont think they ever had any beef yuk was on their bosses will be bosses album and they have atleast 5 songs with the luniz. And i been to alot of shows throughout the years where delinquents and yuk performed and they always seemed to be cool and i never heard about no beef between em.

how ? they already have songs together and did plenty of shows together its not like this is the first time
fasho i agree witchu and i know that yuk was on bosses will be bosses and that album is a Town/bay area classic,

but i aint sayin they have beef or hate each other, im just saying in the past it sounds like the Delinquents speak on thangs...
on "bitch nigguh" there are a few lines where it sounds like theyz talkin bout yuk and that track right there is pretty in your face i mean the shits called "bitch nigguh"-shit i think they say sumthin like "yous the one to hate short jayz and P" now who is that theys speakin on? the first to come to mind is Yuk

the one with master P, P's whole spit sound like he speakin on Yuk...there are a few more but id have to go back and find that shit.

and aint the Delinquents from the vill? and they talk bout how sum rappers cant come back to the town-now who is that?

i mean fasho i might be puttin 3 much on this...but it just sounds like sum OG's speakin they mind! no beef just knowledge from older heads

Mar 13, 2005
bayboy said:
fasho i agree witchu and i know that yuk was on bosses will be bosses and that album is a Town/bay area classic,

but i aint sayin they have beef or hate each other, im just saying in the past it sounds like the Delinquents speak on thangs...
on "bitch nigguh" there are a few lines where it sounds like theyz talkin bout yuk and that track right there is pretty in your face i mean the shits called "bitch nigguh"-shit i think they say sumthin like "yous the one to hate short jayz and P" now who is that theys speakin on? the first to come to mind is Yuk

the one with master P, P's whole spit sound like he speakin on Yuk...there are a few more but id have to go back and find that shit.

and aint the Delinquents from the vill? and they talk bout how sum rappers cant come back to the town-now who is that?

i mean fasho i might be puttin 3 much on this...but it just sounds like sum OG's speakin they mind! no beef just knowledge from older heads
yeah they from the vill.. iono i never really looked at it like that..

cuz they was always fucking with yuk even outside of the music thing so it dont make no sense to diss a nigga you fuck with..

and i havent heard bitch nigga in a minute..what was the whole verse on that ?

Feb 10, 2005
and yall is askin me? how in the hell would i know ya feel me?
im just askin the same question as yall...dont yall have the album? listen to it

i mean who else dissed short, jayz and master p? can anyone tell me another nigguh besides Yuk whos dissed all three these nigguhz?

who else is the Delinquents reffering to when they holla that nigguhz cant come back to they own hood? who is they speakin on? wuz that g-stack in MTV's my block? hee even said it on there that some rappers cant come back

now just cuz they holla this dont mean they got beef...if its true then real nigguhz can say this feel me? they may not have beef but you gone know how a nigguh feels..nawmean?

look i aint sayin they have beef likes its a fact..im just sayin it sounds like they speak on yuk..that doesnt mean they would have beef or wont fuck with a nigguh to make money! nawmean?

on the flip side of this coin i may just be lookin too deep...but its out there fasho! peep game and holla back

Mar 13, 2005
bayboy said:
and yall is askin me? how in the hell would i know ya feel me?
im just askin the same question as yall...dont yall have the album? listen to it

i mean who else dissed short, jayz and master p? can anyone tell me another nigguh besides Yuk whos dissed all three these nigguhz?

who else is the Delinquents reffering to when they holla that nigguhz cant come back to they own hood? who is they speakin on? wuz that g-stack in MTV's my block? hee even said it on there that some rappers cant come back

now just cuz they holla this dont mean they got beef...if its true then real nigguhz can say this feel me? they may not have beef but you gone know how a nigguh feels..nawmean?

look i aint sayin they have beef likes its a fact..im just sayin it sounds like they speak on yuk..that doesnt mean they would have beef or wont fuck with a nigguh to make money! nawmean?

on the flip side of this coin i may just be lookin too deep...but its out there fasho! peep game and holla back
Yuk never dissed jay-z.. but i just dont really look into lyrics like that homey.. and maybe they was speaking on pooh or someone else that aint a rapper who knows..

and the delinquents and yuk go waaaay back to when luniz was still luni-tunes so that "fuck with a nigguh to make money" dont make any sense..

but i see v-dal and stack in the town all the time and done chopped it up with em in the past.. ill ask em next time i see em or this friday at the show and get you an answer..