you've prolly heard this question before but i aint seen ya'll answers soooooooo.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

KAH

shaq has dwyane wade 2 help him out. Kobe aint gonna do shit he has no players 2 help him out

Jun 16, 2004
plus shaq has already played with eddie jones, it seems like ya'll forgot that, so they going be vibein off the bat, it'll work out good for the heat, i'm thinking 3 or 2 seed

Mar 18, 2003
Kobe. There are going to be a lot of people biting their tounge in the coming years of Lakers basketball. KAH do you seriously consider Lamar Odom and Gary Payton nothing? The team has not even finished building, they just let go of a financial thorn. Just wait people... just wait.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i dont think either of them will win another one.

shaqs best years are in the rearview mirror.

kobe will be the new t mac but in purple and gold.

Mar 14, 2003
Nitro the Guru said:
Kobe. There are going to be a lot of people biting their tounge in the coming years of Lakers basketball. KAH do you seriously consider Lamar Odom and Gary Payton nothing? The team has not even finished building, they just let go of a financial thorn. Just wait people... just wait.
Payton is no mo.

Neither will win again.

Jan 9, 2004
SHAQ - DONE! He only has 3 good years or so left, not long enough to get the Heat a ring. Kobe still has plenty of years left, he will eventually get the players around him like Jordan did, to get more rings. So I think Kobe first, but not for awhile, Shaq has probably seen his last ring. Heat just don't have it, even with Shaq. Shaq isn't golden, Lakers got their shit handed to them when he was there, so he doesn't suddenly make a team unbeatable.

May 10, 2002
I say Shaq cuz theres someting bout that Dwayne Wade kid and maybe even Eddie Jones that can make this all work. As for Kobe...don't know. By the way, how is the starting line up now for them. I do know that Vlade will be starting center. But what about Power forward....does Medvedenko, Grant and Malone gotta share time? Does Lamar Odem gotta come off the bench cuz of Kobe?....