YOU'VE HEARD THE MIXTAPE, NOW GET HIM ON YOUR TRACK!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2006
Ya Boy has NEVER wanted $10,000 for a single verse.....if you're serious and want to get at him, hit me up on the pm......

And when you're ready to add another zero to "your quick 500" get at me and you'll get your 16.

May 17, 2006
I would never pay 5 racks for someone to get on my shit... if someone pay that ya need step ya rap game up cuz it aint like niggaz cant bust "better" then ya boy.. step it up make them come to you...

Apr 7, 2004
ya boy is pretty dope...fuck the money..if you got it..it's nothin...like me...I don't got it so it's somethin..that I don't got...hahaha...

but shit....I ca write a verse harder than yaboy anyway...on his syle, my style whatever...but I say that only because im a writer which means ima competitor..

Feb 13, 2006
i know cats wanna eat and shit, but why are rappers so quick to sell a verse to any random cat?

the old saying, "quality over quantity" needs to be imprinted in their brains, cause im tired of hearing the same shit over and over again. also, it comes off more real when artists are working with folks that they actually know or connect with.

Jan 23, 2007
I'll slap down the chedda after I hear how his verse be comin like...I wouldnt want some bs lyrics dude spit in like 30 mins and under...Shit better come hard...even then 5 racks could be better spent on some more important shit than a verse or two no matter how dope the artist is

But hey if you got the fetty to slap down then fuk it

Apr 24, 2006
moves said:
i know cats wanna eat and shit, but why are rappers so quick to sell a verse to any random cat?

the old saying, "quality over quantity" needs to be imprinted in their brains, cause im tired of hearing the same shit over and over again. also, it comes off more real when artists are working with folks that they actually know or connect with.
That is why selling for $5000 is a smart move. You weed out the random cats and bullshitters that say they're rappers and just want you 2 come kick it with them, take a few pictures, and record in their grandmas bathroom. I know for a fact that Ya Boy's fanbase is more nationwide than %90 of bay rappers. He has had people fly into L.A. on their own dollar from all over the country to pay him to get a verse. In 5 days, his mixtape put up better numbers than a lot of last years releases in their first month. And this is only counting online sales from his myspace. Orders came in from 20 different states and over 10 countries.

Apr 7, 2004
I ca believe that...ya boy has put in alot of work..and with that comes a stronger fanbase just by the certain moves and direction he took his career...it's not all about the flow though...even though ya boy got a nice style...it's also the moves he's made.