You're Risking 25 To Life When You Ride, Why You Do This?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
Look mayne--we can keep playin these fuckin baby games all god damn day long but you really teasting my patience now!! I ask you a simple question bro, and now you clownin me. Dont think I wont find you mowfukker, cuz I WILL, and then it'll be all over for YOU!!

Dec 17, 2002
Why you trippin aye?
Fuck.
I only put those (??) because I did'nt get the whole thread.
Did'nt make sense.
And you're the one that replied with your (!!), hence making it a baby game.
I in no way tried to clown you.
But if you wanna find me, go ahead aye. I dare you.
I'll even give you a hint.
I'm from Avalani St Lokos.
Checkers Drive. San Jose.
That's if you wanna trip over something that was'nt very lucid to me in the first place.
And because you're trippin, I ain't going to point you in the directa on getting your tats removed.

May 17, 2002
balheadrix said:
yungstamatt- u a lil bitch, u 15, and livin by dv huh. i know now...

I don't know shit about dv or the yoc but i DO know the bottom paragraph was directed at you ( rix )by a yoc veteran.....n u try 2 clown my location ? lol....quit tryin to hide behind the bay...every city got some wack ass spots...

"WHAT THE FUCK???? KNOLLPARK CIRCLE AIN'T A SET, WE LUCKY TO HAVE A OLDER HOMEBOY WITH A HOUSE IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD.."

Nov 27, 2002
Mayne you already knowing Iam a foo!! I was fuckin wit you kid--But now I see you get all hard and shit REAL quick witout giving a homie the benefit of the doubt even tho is obvious to every one else this thread is just some bullshit playing. Come up here on your flea market skatebaord an spit that shit in my face homeboy, and we'll see who goes running scared first. I might not win, but sure as hell I never back down. I'll accept your apologies THIS TIME, sucka. You'd be fun to have on my side in a fight, but you real quick to snap on a homie too. We both be gettin in some serious trouble. Let's go find some hinas to feed us and calm both our shit down.

BwAHAHAHAHhahahahahaha!

Nov 27, 2002
Gosh Iam so embarassed. I guess I can't even really play like that anymores. Now Imma get stuck wit these tattoos too. Someone please tell me how to teach myself to keep my big assed mouth shut on the reals. I don't need to be fighting wit any homies. I suck.

I wuz just bein goofy homiez--My bad it ain't all that serious.

May 13, 2002
You have some serious problems, Have you ever thought suicide would be a good way out? If so then I will be more then happy to help you out with that. Hit me up...

Dec 17, 2002
Chale I never fight my homeboys.
Yeah lots of the drama here is all
net bullshit, that does'nt mean I turn
on a homeboy real quick, especially
in real life.
So....got any shower shots for a homeboy
or what? hahaha
Post up some nudies.
And to answer your question, if only by reading
the subject:
It must have been some years ago that I last
rode on some scrapas, but the reason I did was
that they were what they were.
I did'nt think of the consequences like I do now.

Nov 27, 2002
Some hinas really do got very hairy asses, mijo. Whose hairy or hairless ass you wanna see? Shoot over to the "Eye Candy Forum"
Somebody over in the BAy Area Board was teasing fools wit a fake link to see Jennifer Lipez naked. You know she got to be naturally hairy tho--No latina I ever knew didn't have to shave her shit for reals. Mexicans all be some hairy motherfuckers. Woodie got all pissed too at getting teased to click to a paid for link from that board. He posted on it there. Mayne, we need to net ride on bitches teasing homies like that. It ain't right.

Nov 27, 2002
DAYMMN!!!

I STAND CORRECTED...I DON'T EVEN SEE ONE HAIR ON HER BEAUTIFUL LATINA BODY--

Thanks for that link to this pic man--Iam all out of coffee and diet red bull, and I sure needed somfin great to get me up today.