your weapons of choice for home security.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
^^^ love shootin my ak's cuz 7.62 x 39 surplus is so cheap. got a plug on russian surplus for $250 i get 2500 rds. lol.
Exactly, that's why I rather shoot my Mini-30 over my Mini-14, cause those .223s are a hell of alot more expensive than the 7.62s. And like you I got a plug on surplus for the same rate, 1000 rounds for a bill.

Dec 29, 2006
i just keep a stack of hundred dollar bills cash, an ipod, a laptop, a few jewelry inside a box marked "everything you want is in here". and i keep it under my bed. ready to hand it over as soon as someone breaks in. no need for a gun.

Apr 8, 2005
out of what you got i would collapse the stock on your benelli and use that instead of the gsg-5 or an ar-15. your hi point would be my second option. you don't wanna be tryin to protect yourself or you fam wit a pee shooter mayn lol. the ar-15 specially if you use m855 ammo like i do, you better off keepin that shit in the safe so you don't shoot through your walls or into your neighbors house. bruh talkin bout home defense the bang would be the last thing on my mind. first thing would be dumpin enough lead into a perp so he's no longer movin.
collapse able stock on the shotty would be nice, im not sure how hard it would be to get get that. the stock on it when you buy it seems a little long... or maybe i have short arms lol. and the barrel is 18 inchs. best pump on the market though.
ill post some pics of my collection soon

Nov 17, 2009
357 ruger sp101 wit built in laser so I can see what I'm bout to hit in the dark and don't have to worry bout shit jammin up on me....

Apr 25, 2002
collapse able stock on the shotty would be nice, im not sure how hard it would be to get get that. the stock on it when you buy it seems a little long... or maybe i have short arms lol. and the barrel is 18 inchs. best pump on the market though.
ill post some pics of my collection soon
nevermind i misread what shotgun you had. i was thinking benelli m4 shotty when i read your post.

Apr 8, 2005
nevermind i misread what shotgun you had. i was thinking benelli m4 shotty when i read your post.
is the m4 a semi?

my supernova is nice, i payed 30$ and got a tube extension for it, to hold 7 shots instead of 5, and it can hold 6 if you use 3 1/2 inch slugs (i wouldnt recommend unless you dont like your shoulder). so now the tubes the same length as the barrel