Your top 10 Horrorcore Albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Alot of horrocore is way corny.

Ive never liked Esham...he is a godawful "rapper" to say the least.

Necro is cool, but he tries too damn hard. He is like the East Coast BLH.

ICP has had some good songs here and there...they are better when they are being comical then when they are trying to be suburban gangbangers.

Twistd need to to stay away from the horrorcore shit...they have SOME talent.

I liked Halfbreed and House of Krazees. They sound much mroe focused and serious than most "horrorcore" rappers.

Doomsday Productions have sort of wilted over the progression of their careers. XV was their grimiest album, even some of ths shit was borderline corny. Pray 4 Me was their best overall work.

Gangsta N-I-P really is fucked up in the head..he says the most outlandish shit ever...but he also really hates white people so FUCK HIM.

Im not a fan of Mars' music, but he is a real cool guy so ill leave it at that.

Brotha Lynch was always an actor, and most of his "psycho" rhymes had other meanings behind it that once you figured out...wasnt that gruesome. Plus, he has completely steered away from his "siccmade" days.

Unfortunetly, I can not stomach a pure, cover-to-cover "horrorcore" album, becuase it is full on entertainment. It is bad enough when you find out your favorite MC really isnt a full-on gangbanger that kills rivals in real life, all the while living in a huge mansion with 10 cars....and still somehow manages to joog on his old block. But, when you hear someone rappin about killing people left and right, eating dead bodies and fuckin dead women...i just roll my eyes.

It is what it is.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Yeah that was right around the time I put his album out on Black Market Records and I seen somebody posting as him and I called him up and hes like WHAT THE FUCK IS THE INTERNET?

yes, I saw you do it too claire, but mine's a picture.....SO THERE!

I absolutely loved Gravediggaz - 6 Feet Deep

thats about the extent of my horrorcore taste tho.

May 9, 2002
Exactly. Its like Manhunt 2...they tried so hard to be greusom, they forgot to actually make the game GOOD.

With that said, the best horrorcore group ever was Headless Horsemen. Unfrotunetly, i could never find an album of theirs and ive only heard like 2 songs from them.

VECT

Sicc OG
Jul 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
"N Of The World" Can't Even Be Labeled A NaTaS Album Without Mastamind. I Bought That Fuckin' Album & I Was So Mad How Much It Lacked Him On It. The Shit Wasn't Even A NaTaS Album Man, It Was An Esham & TNT Collab Album.

Best Esham Album, Closed Casket....Hands Fuckin Down!

I Have Yet To Meet Esham 1 Day Damnit, & It Was The Shit Hearing How He Got A Hold Of My 2nd Album "Lone Wolf" & He Was Bumpin' It heheh. Here's A Pic Of It.

But Anyways, I Can't Just Put Down 10 Albums, Besides There's A Lotta Albums That Have Various Good/Suck Ass Tracks On Them. But "Closed Casket" From E & "Doubelieveingod" From Natas Are Their Best!

Apr 13, 2007
Exactly. Its like Manhunt 2...they tried so hard to be greusom, they forgot to actually make the game GOOD.

With that said, the best horrorcore group ever was Headless Horsemen. Unfrotunetly, i could never find an album of theirs and ive only heard like 2 songs from them.
They were on the mortys comp with esham ICP and flatlinerz

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I'm fucking bored, so I'm going to do my Horrorcore albums of choice #'s 11-20

"Freek Show" - Twiztid
Another great album by Twiztid, this cd is what got Twiztid rolling on Psychopathic as far as I'm concerned. A lot darker than Mostasteless, and you can hear their voiced matured a lot.

Best Song- Different

"Hell's Pit" - Insane Clown Posse
A lot of people hate this cd, but I thought it was fucking awesome. They didn't live up to the "most brutal album of all time" hype, but it was pretty dark for ICP. I pretty much love every song on this CD.

Best Song - Night of the 44

"Dead Flowerz" - Esham
A classic album from Esham.... God damn he is great, no matter what anyone says.

Best Song - Killagram

"Closed Casket" - Esham
Yet another awesome cd from Esham. Not every song is fresh, but a majority of them are. This cd gets a good rotation in the old CD player.

Best Song - I'll be Glad When You're Dead

"Anghellic" - Tech N9ne
This is a horrorcore cd. Tech's best cd to date as well. This cd single handedly got Pyshocpathic fans into Tech. And no matter what his faggy fans think, he loves all this fans.

Best Song- Psycho Bitch

"Darkflow 2.0" - Grewsum
Grewsum is fucking dope, if you don't know him, look him up. I'm waiting on his new album, it may be better then this, but I'll have to see.

Best Song - Reanimate

"House 2" - Lo Key
The follow up to the horrorcore classic House, Lo Key comes back with better vocals/production/lyrics. Its not as brutal and descriptive as House, but its an overall better album.

Best Song - The Child

"Follow Me" - Lo Key
This EP could be Lo Key's first solo album (can't really remember off the top of my head) after Temple Rain split. Its a fucking classic.

Best Song- Follow Me

"Season of the Pumpkin" - House of Krazees
House of Krazees best album, followed close by Head Trama. I don't really know what to say about this, except it has some fresh tracks. The only problem I have with it, is they sample clips from movies too much on it.

Best Song- The Mask - mainly because the skits in it are hilarious.

"N Of the World" - Natas
Yeah, Mastamind wasn't on it.. But fuck it. Its an awesome CD. If you didn't even give this a chance, then you're missing out. I'm sorry.

Best Song- Nightmares

Honorable Mention: "Tales from the Lotus Pod" - Dark Lotus (Marz version, yes Marz is a fag, but he fit better on Lotus than ABK)

May 9, 2002
Im listening to this right now. Shit aint dark at all...all he talks about is typical rapper shit: fuckin bitches, bein a bad ass, and avoiding haters.

The beats are OK, but they dont stand out and aint as dark as i had inticipated.

Sep 29, 2007
Im listening to this right now. Shit aint dark at all...all he talks about is typical rapper shit: fuckin bitches, bein a bad ass, and avoiding haters.

The beats are OK, but they dont stand out and aint as dark as i had inticipated.
he does have horrorcore tracks, my favorite was Feed my Dog on the Bucket of Bones compilation
hes got a pretty fluid rhyme scheme and a good voice

:siccness: