Your thoughts on the new Canibus?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
Oh fuck, it completely slipped my mind! I was waiting for it for the past 3 months. But from what I heard, it's the same old Can-I-Bus. Now, some may say that's a good thing, some may say it's bad. I love that he's with DZK now. I'd rather hear DZ's new shit instead, though.

That Eminem diss song is weird though. Bizarre, Swifty, and the Kuniva are on it, but they don't once mention Eminem, and DZK even disses Bizzy by saying "Make the group wish Bizarre shot pool in a bar". I laughed my ass off when I first heard that line.

So all in all, this album will fulfill my taste, but it's more like an anticipation to DZK's debut album, which was supposed to come out in 2004. The beats are hella dope, too.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I think For Whom The Beat Tolls is his best, but I haven't heard this new one. I'll have my final opinion by the end of today.

Oct 6, 2008
I think it's the best release of the year so far, hell of a way to kick off 2010.

His lyricism is sharper than ever and his beat selection is how it always should've been... good.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I'm drunk and about 55% into the album. This is definitely his best. If you're reading this, cop it. Right now. I'm loving the anti-commercial-Hip-Hop lyrics. This album is way deeper than his previous shit. Also, I can count all the choruses on this album on three fingers, and that in no way is a flaw. This is true Hip-Hop. Canibus has just made a classic. I thought For Whom The Beat Tolls was his best yesterday. That's nothing compared to what I'm currently hearing, but perhaps that's because my style is maturing, as is his. The beats are fucking off the fucking hook, too. You can't touch Canibus, stupid. This music isn't for just anybody, either. If you hate Canibus 'cause you heard Eminem diss him, you should really rethink your conclusions. If you're new to his geniosity, this is the album you should hear first.

Feb 8, 2003
Are you even conscious when you type?

yeah just about as you are when you spitting ythem weak ass outdated raps that no one listens too. go build your fanbase and even myspace friends up before you step to me(im your god) I cashed checks bigger then your myspace page friend list numbers but yet you claim to be the best rapper. Go back to stealing parked cars and your parents credit cards loser bc you not gonna make it in rap.

i know how to spell i just spell shit in different ways on here sometimes being original something you know nothing about.

i dont fuck with canibus like that to remember if the album tittle was toll or tome.

The real true square geek that you are came outta you in this thread. I thought you was this hardcore devil worshiping contradicting god gangsta(or in your case gangster) you little confused bastard grow up and get off this long black dick(that all the bitches in your family want).

btw look at you in that grocery store hoodie looking like a bum or starving refugee with your mouth all open craving water & dick. i bet you was molested by your family members too. you not hard(lil soft taco body scrub) so quit acting it and be yourself little kid.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
You offend me in no way, dumbass. I don't need your permission to do my thing. So, I could give a fuck if an illiterate shit like you doesn't like my music. It's nothing unexpected. I'm not gonna quit, so I guess you're just wasting your time.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
Oh, and after finishing Melatonin Magik, my least favorite tracks are the last tw, but everything else is all good. Also, I don't know who that chick rapping is, she's pretty good, but her voice is too manly.

Jan 9, 2009
That Eminem diss song is weird though. Bizarre, Swifty, and the Kuniva are on it, but they don't once mention Eminem, and DZK even disses Bizzy by saying "Make the group wish Bizarre shot pool in a bar". I laughed my ass off when I first heard that line.
canibus pulled some ho shit to get them on the track. they didnt know what he did because he laid his shit after them, and dissed Em without them knowing about it till he dropped the song.. i saw Kuniva speak on it on some site..

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Oh, and after finishing Melatonin Magik, my least favorite tracks are the last tw, but everything else is all good. Also, I don't know who that chick rapping is, she's pretty good, but her voice is too manly.
You got shit fucked up. Bronze is a fuckin beast and I ain't just sayin that cause I know him.

i personally think its a smart move on canibus's behalf lol .. and i rekon hes better than em
Biz worst song>Ems best