YOUR THOUGHTS ON SANTA CRUZ SHOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2004
I thought it was great as usual. DE signed a Damn That De poster for me so I'm about to get it framed. He was passing out flyers and Look Me in My Face Though flyer's coming out October 9th, I gotta pre order that. I was tellin Him how LINK IN THE CHAIN hella inspires me in the morning before I go to work, then my homie Paul started singing I am not Welcome Here. I can't wait for that Look Me In My Face Though, I got a feeling its gonna be one of those DE cds where at first your like, " this is good but not great", till you hear it 5 or 6 more times then it will be come another classic

Jun 23, 2004
Yeah DE Was slangin the Damn that DE. DE did the same playlist as Gilroy I believe. Lynch did like 5 songs. He did "My Papers" some shit with COS I hadn't Heard Of "Refuse To Loose",, which was the Siccest since damn near everyone in the crowd new the words so that shit was crackin since it was sold out. Then Lynch Did Rest In Piss and ripped it up. THE ENTIRE siccmade family was there, LOKI, Phonk Beta, Zagg, COS, Tallcan, ect. I met T-nuttty before the concert and he was like you should swoop this Cd for 10 bucks, Then I spit the FLowmaster Mouth verse the best I could so he gave me a discount and sold it to me for 8. T-nutty Ripped it on stage, BE GEE was sick, PHONK BETAs solo was sick, the whole show cool. Phonk Beta had a video camera and some other cameras where on stage so im guessing theres gonna be a DVD, I also got that BRotha Lynch Hung ghetto Celebrity DVD for 10 bucks. As I was walkin out I looked up and saw tall as Andre Nickatina, sucked that he didn't perform but he was there chillin

Apr 12, 2003
DAYUM, I MISSED THE FUCK OUT. T-NUTTY WAS IN THA HOUSE & ACTUALLY PERFORMED. HE GOT HELLA HEAT. BEEN WANTIN TA CHOP IT UP WIT HIM FOR SUM TIME NOW. ANDRE NICKATINA DID MAKE AN APPEARENCE THEN HUH. I HEARD A RUMOR THAT HE WAS GONNA BE THERE. SUCKS I MISSED OUT, SHIT SOLD OUT. THERE MUST OF BEEN HELLA PEEPS THERE. DAYUM.

Aug 30, 2002
dulowproduction.com
Man what the fuck T-Nutty showd up why is that.....Does he get down with lynch and the siccmade fam, becuz he never made a show at Nickatina and first degree shows??? Well I got to say i miss'd the Nutty and I will be hitting up the tower on 31st to watch the Messy Marv Tour here in Fresno ya know .....

Jul 31, 2002
damn it was hot in thurrr!!!!!! i had some nice ass video coverage..then security took my shit... thank u tall can for clearing that up for me...i got there when be geee was performing.. did p-folks show up??? damn..i keep missing big chunks of shows..lol.. sorry d.e., i had to jam..everyone was outside :( glad ur releasing ur next album on my b-day tho....the siccness bbq...my next roadtrip....L.A. is niiiiice...back to reality next week!!!

Jun 23, 2004
T-Nutty was there because it was a Sactown type of show. SICCMADE< DE, all from Sac, thats why Im guessing T-Nutty was there. T-Nutty was a cool dude.

Jul 31, 2002
i was in l.a. for a few....
eh newsflash..who got arrested?? some folks who perfprmed is in santa cruz county for tryin to rip off ol girls house..and rollin a stolen ride..wtf??

Aug 30, 2002
dulowproduction.com
Wow is that some shit....But i know t-nutty from Sac and there was Sac in tha House but he never there when first Degree comes to santa cruz with Nickatina, but hope to see the Tay and Quinn in Fresno that will be off the chain........Bitchhhhh

Jul 31, 2002
and on a critical note.. im lookin at my footage..and fuckin dudes totally drowned lynch out...and i mean i got a few good songs and then calico n tall can take over..like whaaaa..i cant hear lynch's voice comin thru hardly..i 4got about that..but umm d.e. well i love tha guy, what can i say?? he did nothin wrong :)