your thoughts on MONSTER KODY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
what do you LA folks think about this guy? I seen him in the movie WAR STORIES, it seems like he thinks hes a super thug that cant B' touched or something to me. Also I heard that he tries to stop gang violance but in this movie he kinda promots it, Any1 know if hes antigang or for gangs?:dead:

S

Supah Sperm

he just another OG from the hood, theres lots more, but they stories r never told.....

some of the shit in the book wuz made up, thas wut some O.G.s from the 60's said, so dont believe everything r read.....

he still get respect he a OG he paid his dues

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
i got respect for monster kody...his book was real interesting....though the shit he did was wrong as fuck hes able to acknowledge that and leave that whole lifestyle alone....if im not mistaken he was from the 8 tray gangstas....and from what i hear hes marked....for the shit he said in his book...now i dont know if hes a super thug....but in his book it seems that he went through alot and is still hear to talk about so basically hes pretty stong to do that.....

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

you should really see how much the homicide rate in LA jumped from year to year in the 1980's

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
I LOST A GANG OF HOMIES FROM THOSE EARLY 90-95,THOSE WERE SOME CRAZY TIMES...THATS WHEN BANGIN WAS ALL OUT...I GREW UP IN THE RAMPART AREA,WERE THE ORIGINAL C.R.A.S.H UNITS WERE FORMED......THIS IS THE MEMORIAL WALL IN OUR NIEGHBORHOOD WITH ALL THE DEAD HOMIES AND HOMEGIRLS WHO PASSED AWAY MOST DURING THE EARLY 90'S......YOU GOT SOME ENEMIES ON THAT SAME WALL BUT EVERYBODY RESPECTED IT ON ALL SIDES...EVERYBODY ON THAT WALL IS FROM THE PICO UNION DISTRICT NEXT TO DOWNTOWN L.A....