Your Favorite...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Ok lets see what NW cds everyone in here is feelin. What NW cds that you own, you can let play with out skippin songs. Ill start.

Maniac Lok - Im' Back

FTS - Money Motivated

Syko - Sykotherapy

Certified - The Wash House

UA - My Life For Sale

Crytical - Crytical Condition

Cool Nutz - Speakin Upon / G-Ism - On a Mission

Apr 14, 2003
without skippin songs.....damn...

Certified - The Outfit

UA - My Life For Sale

On One - (Self titled)

shit man I'm gonna have to go look at my collection and come back

Apr 25, 2002
All of these albums I can listen to w/out skipping tracks.

Washington:
1) Framework "Hello World"
2) Crytical "Crytical Condition"
3) Tha Loco "My Life My City"
4) Blue Scholars "Blue Scholars"
5) 151 "Code of tha Street"
6) Certified "The Outfit"
7) Macklemore "The Language of My World"
8) Lac of Respect "Game Members"
9) Common Market "Common Market"
10) Boom Bap Project "Reprogram"

Oregon:
1) Mackin' Rob & Brotha-Luv "Oregon-izd"
2) Cool Nutz "Harsh Game for the People"
3) G-Ism "On a Mission"
4) Kant B Caught "Caught Up"
5) Cool Nutz "Voice of Northeast Portland"

Alaska:
1) Joker The Bailbondsman "Bi-Polar"
2) Josh Boots "Cold Weather Survival Guide"

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
^^^ Oh good god, what I would do for your collection there xpanther206.

I really can't think of any. NW has definetly put out some sick fucking albums, but none that I can say I like every single track. I also haven't heard a huge amount from the NW, although I have a lot of the ones put up so far. Honestly theres probably only about 5-10 album in any genre that I can say I like every track. I guess I'm picky though.

Apr 25, 2002
satherp5 said:
^^^ Oh good god, what I would do for your collection there xpanther206.
Took a lot of hard work, a lot of hanging out at various mom & pop stores in Seattle, a lot of internet searching and yes, a good amount of $ too (but not that much, I basically started paying between $5 and $10 an album from the Moms and Pops once they figured out it would be to there benefit in the long haul).

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
xpanther206 said:
Took a lot of hard work, a lot of hanging out at various mom & pop stores in Seattle, a lot of internet searching and yes, a good amount of $ too (but not that much, I basically started paying between $5 and $10 an album from the Moms and Pops once they figured out it would be to there benefit in the long haul).
can i be part of your collection

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNG KRIME said:
can i be part of your collection
LOL

Have no doubt, you already are.

I got Product of Da Ghetto, Welcome to My City Chapter 1, and a few mp3s from way back in the day (my PO Wanna UA, and some freestyle over the Wu-Tang beat Triumph).

My favorite cut by you is Should I Ride. I also love the shoutouts to all the NW ballers at the beginning of a track.

Apr 14, 2003
xpanther206 said:
5) 151 "Code of tha Street"
8) Lac of Respect "Game Members"

them two were missin from my list...if you have over 800 NW cds bro...wtf does your collection look like?? you could listen to one cd a day for like 5 years and shit

Apr 25, 2002
D'struction said:
them two were missin from my list...if you have over 800 NW cds bro...wtf does your collection look like?? you could listen to one cd a day for like 5 years and shit
The NW CDs are in three of those big black binders you can get at Office Depot.

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
xpanther206 said:
LOL

Have no doubt, you already are.

I got Product of Da Ghetto, Welcome to My City Chapter 1, and a few mp3s from way back in the day (my PO Wanna UA, and some freestyle over the Wu-Tang beat Triumph).

My favorite cut by you is Should I Ride. I also love the shoutouts to all the NW ballers at the beginning of a track.
Now that's what it is THANKS And we just dropped 2 new ones my second solo DIS WORLD AIN'T ENUFF AND MUZIK BOXX Collection a i got you at playa pricing.

Apr 9, 2004
xpanther206 said:
The NW CDs are in three of those big black binders you can get at Office Depot.

I probably have close to 200 NW cds, but there are alot I still don't have, which would be obvious to you (800+). Would I be able to send you some $ for some burned copies of the cds out of print or even if you could fill some data discs if you have them in mp3's. Thanks

Apr 25, 2002
big_d_63 said:
I probably have close to 200 NW cds, but there are alot I still don't have, which would be obvious to you (800+). Would I be able to send you some $ for some burned copies of the cds out of print or even if you could fill some data discs if you have them in mp3's. Thanks
Sure homie, PM me saying which ones you want, then I'll say how much.

I won't do any that are still readily available for purchase.

Apr 9, 2004
xpanther206 said:

xpanther206 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

May 2, 2006
xpanther206 said:

lol i actually tried to send you a PM asking for the same thing a couple weeks back. any chance i could work something out with you for some CDRs?

Apr 25, 2002
51fifty said:
lol i actually tried to send you a PM asking for the same thing a couple weeks back. any chance i could work something out with you for some CDRs?
My bad man, I just deleted all my messages, I got the space now.

We could work something out. PM me saying what you want.