Your favorite Strange track?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Mine are probably boring but Caribou Lou or Industry is Punks are probably my fav.

Maybe.

My opinion carries more weight than yours, just because... it's a science thing, I won't get into it.

Nov 14, 2002
least funny post I've seen in a long time
Oh fuck... I added something to a thread and didn't amuse you? Shit I need to take a few weeks off and get my shit straight.

Fuck off.

Im pretty sure beef and industry is punks are both labeled tech songs. This thread is goin for NO tech songs. I know its difficult but we're here to help.
Oh wow I missed the point. In that case the song off the Flames mixtape... I think it's number three, explaining about the shit with Travis and the tape.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
ummmm I love Rain Drops (but can't for the life of me remember if Tech's on it or not)

if so...

I don't name names, but when I was still in KC I got to hear a lot of the beginnings of Kaliko's cd and loved every one of them!

Nov 6, 2005
okay no tech songs, i love 7 days by kailko, and one of my fav kutt songs is my life, not sure if thats the name of it its off bleve
This thread made me bust out BLEVE again.... and yes its called my life.

My Life, To Whom It May Concern, N A WhiteMansEyez among a select other few are still some great ass songs.

"Tell em to get some business and stay the fuck outta yours."