YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER CAN'T FUCK WIT LAR-LOCS THA NEXT BIG THANG OUT THA BAY BITCH!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
ok, dude is somewhat talented, but nothing i havent heard or seen before...if i were to say that i'd keep an eye on dude in the future would be like saying I'd watch a single grain of sand at the beach to see if it does anything special

"Fuck what you talking about" was actually kinda catchy...i skipped through most tracks after 30-45 seconds due to the same repetive shit i always hear on here...same topics, lack of originality and nothing that really caught my ear as memorable.

I find myself going through this same scenario....Newe song gets posted, i c;lick on the link with the anticipation that this will be something new and unique...i skipp through 80% of the tracks and find one song that is actually decent, listen a few times....artist goes to jail,dies,end up on drugs or just stops making music....creates a scandal to revive said career, enter 15 minutes of fame....fades away into the darkness of what uised to be a solid area of music....the bay area rap scene.

i wish Lars the best, but he's a drop of water competing against an ocean full of the same...

May 14, 2002
Yea good flow not original. I hope you make it big homie but you probably wont. Not only cuz it sounds the same as everyone else and you dont stand out but becaus ethis is the bay and its hard out here.