YOUR FAVORITE FLINT-TOWN ALBUMS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
Dayton Family-Family Feud/F.B.I.

MC Breed & D.F.C./20 Below/New Breed

D.F.C.-Things In The Hood

Bootleg-Death Before Dishonor

Jun 9, 2007
Dayton Family F.B.I. will always be my top, and my top 5 midwest albums in general

but yeah pretty much all the other TDF releases (excluding a couple), Flake, and Top Authority are on point

Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
MY FAVORITE TOP AUTHORITY RATED G... AND DAYTON FAMILY... WHAT'S ON MY MIND... BOTH RAW AN UNCUT... CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK... HELLA DOPE..... WASH ME OUT IN OXDOYL AND STILL COULDNT FADE ME..... CLASSIC!!!!!

Jul 6, 2004
As far as the two Top Authority albums go, I really can't pick a favorite out of the two. Both of them are real tight IMO. I also think both the Skanbino Mob albums are real tight. One of my favorite rappers is Bone Skanless (R.I.P.).

Jul 6, 2004
Sorry, I should have specified. I meant between "Rated G" and "Something to Blaze To". I haven't heard the other album, but I heard it wasn't all that great. Bone Skanless's solo cd is real tight too.

HCL-G

reefer_breh_goon
Mar 26, 2008
As far as the two Top Authority albums go, I really can't pick a favorite out of the two. Both of them are real tight IMO. I also think both the Skanbino Mob albums are real tight. One of my favorite rappers is Bone Skanless (R.I.P.).
Skanbino Mob Family have real tight albums and productions but i know they come from Saginaw, MI not from Flint, MI.