Your Favorite Documentary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002

Piece by Piece is a groundbreaking film that documents San Francisco's highly controversial graffiti art movement. A story told by those who live the experience, Piece by Piece offers an intimate journey into the most intriguing and misunderstood artistic movement of modern youth culture. By detailing the last 20 years of San Francisco's graffiti this tale offers the most candid and accurate story behind the writing on the wall in Northern California. Never has such an in-dept and balanced document been created representing San Francisco graffiti. 100 hours of footage and interviews have been collected for over 4 years and have finally been edited into a cohesive documentary film.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
damn some good documentaries in this thread I recognize, Scratch has to be one of my favourites, made me wanna get turntables

Sep 17, 2007
I wanna pitch a show idea to the Travel Channel and have a someone follow me around the world. Starting in Sacramento and start a journey across the whole world without a passport. Has that ever been done?

Aug 24, 2002
American pimp, glad I got to see this in a theater with an audience, my favorite Hughes brothers film, heads & shoulders above any other docs with same subject matter. Best soundtrack ever too. Best I've seen recently is exit from the gift shop, & basquait the radiant child, glad I got to see those at the movies too.