Young V

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
Whats good rilla?...u advanced ya game my nigga, your shit is SMASHIN the compitition right now you killin em....I took a listen to your snippets, they blazin.... do ya thang my nigga, u already know im supportin your cause.... Keep rippin em

Drawmuh
aka
ROYALTY

Apr 25, 2002
much luv

Drawmuh,

Whats up with you mayne? Good to here from you...the good words are much appreciated. But know this...those snippets are NOTHIN compared to the new and improved fire. And shots out to everyone else...it's been a while since I been on here. I'm finally gettin a decent break from school pretty soon here...that's when I'll be hittin the lab to get things back in motion for a little bit. I can't wait...just a couple weeks. Its gonna feel good gettin back to mic scorchin...my brain's been so fried with schoolwork this semester its been hard to even get anything written! But that shall be over shortly...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
YoungVicious said:
Drawmuh,

Whats up with you mayne? Good to here from you...the good words are much appreciated. But know this...those snippets are NOTHIN compared to the new and improved fire. And shots out to everyone else...it's been a while since I been on here. I'm finally gettin a decent break from school pretty soon here...that's when I'll be hittin the lab to get things back in motion for a little bit. I can't wait...just a couple weeks. Its gonna feel good gettin back to mic scorchin...my brain's been so fried with schoolwork this semester its been hard to even get anything written! But that shall be over shortly...

Fuck school...drop out and get your damn album released. Just fucking with you. Keep us posted on when the album is going to drop. YV spits flames and with some D-Sane beats you can't go wrong.

Nuttkace