Young Treezy and Yung Licwit - New West

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2002
Wassup y'all. This Yung Licwit with the homie Treezy.We out here promotin this New West album for Maurice, sellin 'em on the trolley, downtown, at the malll wherever people who listen to good music be at. When you see us help promote the South East San Diego rap scene and picc up a copy for tha playa price of 12 boodles. If you can't can't catch us in traffic, hit Maurice up at Fam Bam and get a copy for $15. You already know tha muthafuccaz on hit. Ecay Uno, Lil C.S. and Tha Mobstaz, Damu, Mitchy Slick, Cricet, Baby Krown, LA-THENA, Silhouette, Luni Coleone, R. Beta, MacNificent, I-ROCC, Triple Beam, Silas, Shuga Shaft, etc.... tha muthafuccin list goes on and on. Pure heat! Picc this muthafucca up and I gurantee you won't regret it.
Young Treezy and Yung Licwit and you can't fucc with it!!!
New West Volume 2 : Tha Future feat. Young Treezy and Yung Licwit in stores 2003

Sep 13, 2002
hey folks, ima have to cop this soon as i move into my new place, got to store up some paper first you know.

downloaded this shit though, the beats, well the beats are untouchable, period. every track is a knock, and i aint sayin that just cause im from dago. its crazy.

why aint yall releasing this nationwide. at least in cali it should be released. best comp ever, yea i said.

Sep 13, 2002
hey can i also get a tracklisting for th motha fucka, some songs the production and rap is tight. but i dont know who to tell my folks it is.

alos, if anyone needs a copy. in a month or so. if you send me the money ill hit you up with. not the burned copy the real thing.