Young Phate

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

91Six

Sicc OG
Apr 15, 2004
who is he? where does he come from? that track he layed down on Uthanizm was the dopest cut on there, anybody got any info? what else is he on?

Dec 21, 2004
scd.mm-a.yimg.com
greedygreg209 said:
no one knows shit bout dude....and thats sad to cuz he gotta be better than 90% of the siccmade roster and they aint fuckin wit em......i would make him a member and drop them other sorry ass cats

I think you exagerating, better that 90% of the siccmade roster. I hope you aint one of them haters like suspect#1

Dec 27, 2002
he clearly is...who do people think are on the siccmade roster that are so weak? loki, cos, beta, tall cann, zagg, calico are all weak or what? that is basically the whole roster right there. people just like to talk shit when they dont even know shit.

Apr 15, 2004
whats the deal wit this cat? is he just lazy? or is everyone at siccmade dumb deaf and blind? i dont know, but he has mad potential that is gettin' slept on

Apr 25, 2002
cos lynch and tall can every now and then are the only ones im feelin......i only felt zagg on her verse from locc 2 da brain, i didnt feel her solo, nor did i feel lokis two solos. cos is the only one bringing heat. and no, im not a hater, im giving you MY OPINION

Nov 20, 2002
www.facebook.com
Young phate a coo ass mu fuka....young n talented..the beat for the 1 song everyone has heard was by him..again talented like a mu fuka..I am in the process of findn him and see wuts up....when possible I shall along with my Siccmade Family shall keep ya posted....Much Love