Young Moses (LiveWire)comes hard. How many songs he have?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
He's got a couple songs on diff projects. He even got a mixtape out but I've never seen it anywhere, just the cover. Also he got something with D-lo coming out, but I think it's a Slappin In The Trunk album.

Apr 7, 2006
he got a song with stalin called "I'm Lost" that i'm feelin once i find it in my mp3s i'll up it

also philthy rich's "Hate On Me"

Oct 16, 2007
Young Moses Go Hard. The Moses Soulbrotha Right Dude Iono About? I listend to your songs on your page with young rebz etc i dont think you that tight and it don't make me a hater jus because i dont like your shit, im entitled to my opinion about if i like or dis like sumthn. You probably got better stuff. But that boy Young Moses spit fire i had "The Go Tape" from a few years back and his shit was dope then

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Young Moses Go Hard. The Moses Soulbrotha Right Dude Iono About? I listend to your songs on your page with young rebz etc i dont think you that tight and it don't make me a hater jus because i dont like your shit, im entitled to my opinion about if i like or dis like sumthn. You probably got better stuff. But that boy Young Moses spit fire i had "The Go Tape" from a few years back and his shit was dope then
Can you upload it?