young meek

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
SLOWPOKE said:
FOR ALL THE YOUNG ONES,...PEEP X'S 24 DEEP CD,...I THINK IT'S THE FIRST TRACK,..SOMER ONE CO SIGN FOR THIS,...
lynch's album was 24 deep...meeks on thelast track on raided's psycho active album..."that sickness"

Mar 13, 2005
I didnt know meek was bo's brother... isnt meek a blood or sunmthing ? so they prolly didnt grow up togetha tho right ?

drunkinfool said:
i been to sac once....shits straight G shit there....
I dont know where in sac you been but sac is definety not all gangbanging.. its like half the nigaz out there is on that bay shit and the other half is on that la shit...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
EASTSIDEUP said:
I dont know where in sac you been but sac is definety not all gangbanging.. its like half the nigaz out there is on that bay shit and the other half is on that la shit...
thats how it is in the valley.....gangbangin has its roots sewed up kinda hard, but that hyphy shit been all over nor cal for about 4 years now....somethin i noticed tho, hyphy is liteweight gettin bangers to let they shit go kinda....but then its kinda worse now too....cuz you got bangers in the hyphy scene....

TOMMYJAMES said:
E-40s-ghetto report card.
serious? what track?

May 4, 2006
EASTSIDEUP said:
I didnt know meek was bo's brother... isnt meek a blood or sunmthing ? so they prolly didnt grow up togetha tho right ?

they dhould ban ur dumbass negga mac dre lived out in sac for years before he died