Young Meek Killa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
Fuck Meek He ain't the best sac town rapper hes wack flippin ass nigga just like Big X Loc said young meek killa and use 2 be a Rip now U claim DAMU thought niggaz wouldnt know but nigga I Do I knew U was A Hook like a U Turn X Raided best sac town rapper hands down :siccness:

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
6sicx6 said:
Fuck Meek He ain't the best sac town rapper hes wack flippin ass nigga just like Big X Loc said young meek killa and use 2 be a Rip now U claim DAMU thought niggaz wouldnt know but nigga I Do I knew U was A Hook like a U Turn X Raided best sac town rapper hands down :siccness:
I know what you're sayin about the whole meek & raided situation, but if you're really that worried about it, strike through meadowview & say it to meek.

May 10, 2002
Not only that i thought they ressolved there differances or at least Raided offered peace but man that diss came out 6 years ago, i hope you were waiting to post this topic for that long.

Jul 27, 2005
"SOUTH AREA'S MOST" is a solid album all the way Through. And Meek happens to be C-BO's Half Brother. And if it wasnt for MEEK, No one would ever have heard of X-Raided or Knew of X. So Give Respect where it's due. Fuck their beef mayne. Young Meek is Tight, But Not Tighter Than X-RAIDED. Raided will always be my Favorite Sactown Rapper.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
We all play for the Kings, so no matter if you an all-star or not, if we take it to the championship everyone gets a ring. So whoever has the ball, drop a dime to Flossalini and let's keep it moving. I'm from the Heights, and when Gangsta Dre & Dre-D had beef, nobody promoted that shit... becauz it was bullshit. Sacramento stand up, and be happy for any niggas trying to get it, and bring one home fo the city. We need a platinum plaque... who's coming with me... b-cuz it's a long way to the top.

Dec 17, 2004
no 1 said i hate that nigga i just think it's fake 2 be a snitch and act like u from tha MOBB thats bullshit that's fake snitchin ain't nuttin nice were im from mutha fuckas dont take snitchin nicely that's all i was sayin so u mutha fuckas got my words twisted i don't hate on a mutha fucka that's real but if u fake but tryin to be real then it's awhole other story that's a bitch made