Young Lox New Album "Loxycotin - A Futuristic Voyage" (Artist Records)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2011
If yall like Joe Blow and The Mob Figaz give the new Young Lox album a look, dropped on iTunes & Amazon 2 days ago, copped it... shit's pretty dope! If my image doesn't work features include: The Jacka, Husalah, Fed-X, Ap.9, Yukmouth, Joe Blow, Lil Rue, Ampichino, Young Bossi, Dubb-20, Stevie Joe, Lee Majors, Hoodstarz, etc. The album will be in-stores according to Lox next week if you want hard copies.

Tracklist:

1. Intro (is that You)
2. Juice (feat. Ampichino & Yukmouth)
3. Here We Are (feat. Joe Blow & The Jacka)
4. Ballin (feat. Dojia V)
5. What You Make It
6. a Boyz Story
7. Bringin Nino Back (feat. Fed X & Shad Gee)
8. Back to the Future (feat. Lil Rue)
9. Starships & Rockets (feat. B$ & Joe Blow)
10. Better Have One On 'em (feat. The Jacka Lil Rue Husalah T Wayne Street Knowledge & Joe Blow)
11. Fresh Shit On
12. Airplane High (feat. Money Boyz Stunna)
13. Stronger (feat. Lil Rue & Cho$en)
14. No Joy Without Pain
15. You Should Be Payin Me (feat. Joe Blow Dru Down & Ap9)
16. Heavy (feat. The Jacka & Dem Hoodstraz)
17. Forever

Jul 16, 2011
Funny shit about the spelling. Messy was doing the copy work on this album I see.

Who's doing the beats on this one?
Do be honest im not to sure. They're a few remixed beats from other tracks Jacka's used, AK47, Dame Dash, maybe Pakslap.... pretty much same kinda shit you here on Blow's albums.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i fuck with lox....his shit slaps....but yeah lol @ a self admitted hustler not being able to spell oxycontin

im gonna buy it off itunes tomorrow while were poppin oxy drinkin lean and trimming cherry pie all day tomorrow
also check out "retro mob: i used to dream of this" his mixtape, that shit slapped.
heres the single from that mixtape?
[video=youtube;uXnhMsoMxVE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXnhMsoMxVE[/video]

if im not mistaken his next street album is called 'the illest' unless that got scrapped

Jul 16, 2011
i fuck with lox....his shit slaps....but yeah lol @ a self admitted hustler not being able to spell oxycontin

im gonna buy it off itunes tomorrow while were poppin oxy drinkin lean and trimming cherry pie all day tomorrow
also check out "retro mob: i used to dream of this" his mixtape, that shit slapped.
heres the single from that mixtape?
[video=youtube;uXnhMsoMxVE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXnhMsoMxVE[/video]

if im not mistaken his next street album is called 'the illest' unless that got scrapped
yessir! he's also got a joint album coming with Fed-X called "Machine Gun Feddie & Young Loxiano" there's a leak floating around somewhere online search Young Lox & Fed-X ft. Lee Majors - Stacked Up
looks like they a little tardy on the release date tho lol