Young Lox (Artist Records Reject) - Jeweled Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
dude got himself kicked out from whats been said about the situation, his tapes were always meh to me, he was the weakest link on the label easily

Apr 21, 2012
dude got himself kicked out from whats been said about the situation, his tapes were always meh to me, he was the weakest link on the label easily
He only put out 1 release with Artist Records, but imma have to disagree with you. Street Knowledge was and is by FAR the weakest link, his release was shit. Maybe 1 or 2 decent/good tracks.

Apr 21, 2012
I hope this aint a surprise but..i have never heard of that artist before. (No disrespect) I dont think anyone beside other rappers and there friends are keeping track of wats going on with there careers.
You'd be wrong sir, bet more people are checkin' for him than anything you doing (No disrespect) .... If you haven't heard of him it makes sense cuz I don't see The Jacka, Joe Blow, Lil Rue, Dubb-20 or none of them niggas fuckin' w/ you so u prolly blind to it.

i heard of young lox but never checked his music out anyone who pushes oxycotton like its cool is a lame.. and broham i been listeing to bay area rap since_da_80s i know who slapmaster is and ive heard alot of his work ... joe blow and lil rue is garbage .. i rather listen to SB then anything on artist records just my 2cents

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
You'd be wrong sir, bet more people are checkin' for him than anything you doing (No disrespect) .... If you haven't heard of him it makes sense cuz I don't see The Jacka, Joe Blow, Lil Rue, Dubb-20 or none of them niggas fuckin' w/ you so u prolly blind to it.
Ive done production or mixed song for all them except joe blow... so? . Rue and Dubb I hear a lot about on the streets and see on blogs still but the dude you named ive never heard of. I might have even kick it with dude and not even know but as far as music ive havent heard the name or anybody talking about the music. your the first bro.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dont give a fuck if lox got kicked out from artist records for whatever reason hes still dope to me, i just cant see myself switching up just because some other fools switched up

i heard why he got kicked out, but really, i still like his music

looking forward to the so fresh mixtape

Jan 18, 2007
I remember Lox, thought he had a lot of potential but wasn't that strong as a solo act....Whatever the reason he got kicked off of The artist records was probably real petty and another example of how fragile these "industry" types can be when they have their own "record label"...But I'll check it out....