YOUNG LOC CDUBB RELLY RELL LIL RAIDER LIVE IN SAC MAY 7TH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2009
WE HAD SILK 1 ON BRADSHAW WAS PRETTY CLOSE TO THE HOOD MAYNE BUT THEY SHUT IT DOWN GIVE IS NAMES OF PLACES IN THE SOUTH AND WILL B THERE ...AKAZIE YALL GOTTA BRING EM OUT THAT NIGHT ROLL SUPA THICK OUT THERE

Sep 17, 2007
WE HAD SILK 1 ON BRADSHAW WAS PRETTY CLOSE TO THE HOOD MAYNE BUT THEY SHUT IT DOWN GIVE IS NAMES OF PLACES IN THE SOUTH AND WILL B THERE ...AKAZIE YALL GOTTA BRING EM OUT THAT NIGHT ROLL SUPA THICK OUT THERE
i'm a bring as many as i can from the squad to the show bro. but really i run with 16 yr olds that'll murder cats...lol yadadada they aint gettin in the doors

foreal if there were shows on the south side, it prolly be nothing but trouble.
matter fact ask Mr.Story if it still pops off at the Mexican restraunt by Food Co. on Florin. Last time i went there it was dummy ass dead.
but you never know shit changes. It was a koo lil' spot too. it could potentially crack off if promoted.

on everythang i need to get out there to the Silk tho. I be missing hella shows. I be hella lazy bro. and i aint tryna wear the WHERE'Z AKAZIE? jacket.

Mar 28, 2009
I FEEL U ON THAT NONE OF MY LIL NIGGAS CAN GET IN EITHERSHIT MY ASS JUS SLIDES BY YA FEEL ME.. BUT IT WOULD BE HELLA FUNK BUT IF NIGGAZ COULD KEEP THE SET TRIPPIN TO A MINIMUM IT COULD B A GREAT WAY TO GET HOMEBOYS TO COME SUPPRT THE MUSIC

Sep 17, 2007
I FEEL U ON THAT NONE OF MY LIL NIGGAS CAN GET IN EITHERSHIT MY ASS JUS SLIDES BY YA FEEL ME.. BUT IT WOULD BE HELLA FUNK BUT IF NIGGAZ COULD KEEP THE SET TRIPPIN TO A MINIMUM IT COULD B A GREAT WAY TO GET HOMEBOYS TO COME SUPPRT THE MUSIC
i feel you on that.

Aug 16, 2002
Real talk homie but you and i know with all the hood beefs poppin off in the south right now that will never happen! I'm gon see if some of the older homies wanna ride wit me out there cause like AKAZIE said i fukz wit young niggaz that do nothing but bang! haha! GOODshit tho ONO lOCO iz Coo people! ONE LOV TO ALL THE BROWN STREET ENE'z in VACAZ!

Mar 28, 2009
YEA OFF TOP THERE WOULD B DUMB ASS FUNK NIGGAS NEEDA GET PASSED IT WE WASTIN TIME WIT THAT SHIT MAYNE ROLLL OUT THERE THOUGHE THE SHOW WILL B CRACKIN SOUTH SACRAMENTO FINNA ROCK THE SHOW ..YEA IVE BEEN FUCKIN WIT ONO FOR A MIN NOW THATS MY FOLKS SOUTH SACRA 2 THE 200 BLOCK

Aug 16, 2002
BUT WE DO NEED TO DO A SHOW IN THE SOUTH REGARLDESS O WELL SHIT POPS OFF IT POPS OFF BRING UR PISTOLS LOL FUK IT
Real Spit my nig! we wastin dumb ass time funkin with eachother instead of runnin all these ratz outta here! on some real shit i been fuckin with my Zilla niggaz and my View niggaz more and more cause they on some real street shit! Im gon bring some homeboys but mostly some park and view niggaz!

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
invest that dough, recoup it thru ticket sales, and do that bitch onemogen the next month

the colonial is just sittin there....LITERALLY, plus new owner is a little more open to things....kind of on the backpack tip, but has an open mind/ear

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
i was thinking of putting together a network called "the Capitolists" (we're all from the capitol, and we're tryin to get that money, ya dig)

local artists, musicians, management, etc. from all genres, getting together at least once a month to network, and to plan events like that.

like my dude Flossalini says, I need your fans, like you need mine.