young life - street life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i just bought the TC the enhancer producers cuts vol. 1 because it has street life on it, but it was some wack remixx. it is not the one i have heard and want, what albums is the other version of the song off?

Apr 25, 2002
i've been lookin for that song on cd too. there was a different version on assassins soldiers at war comp too. dont understand why they got 3 versions to the song and the good one is fuckin hard to get.

May 1, 2002
Humboldt High said:
I got that assaaains soldiers comp for that song too and it was the wrong one as well. i think it is the radio edit that i want because i origionally heard it on the radio
if you want the radio edit version that you can purchase it @www.g-music.net or me [email protected]

The All Haters Beware tape and radio edit version of "Street Life" is the same, the only difference is that the All Haters Beware version is explicit

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Here is the tracklist for Streetlife Maxi-singles (Cassette only) I have for sale. New Wrapped.

Side A

1.Intro feat.Herm
2.Streetlife (Radio/Video Version)
3.Streetlife (instrumental)

Side B
1. Street Life (Street Version,Explicit.)
2. Street Life (Street Instrumental)
3. Murder Feat. Sh'killa

This was only released on Cassette.
1995 Cti Records (G-music)

Holla
Geezy